What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Gooba ghostdog[nl] PLAYER 2 - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini__legend1

Banned
Your In-game name

jordan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gooba ghostdog[nl] PLAYER 2

Date of the incident

10/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

bad activation on myself and my freind

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

So my name is Gooba and I was the one that killed both Jordan and GODZILLA in this situation. During the start of this interaction with these two people we wanted to have some fun, Strip them down and have them farm some Runescape gold for us. We planned to take them to a shed somewhere tell them to farm some Gold for about 5 minutes and then let them go. The intention was not to kill them as then they can farm the Runescape gold for us. 

Almost right away we have the police following the vehicle that the hostages are in, immediately removing the roleplay we had planned as we can't exactly stop and have them farm gold for us with the police following that vehicle. As soon as they arrive at the Opium fields the police arrive, no time for myself to get there and have a weapon pointed at them to stop them from trying anything as they refused to place their gear inside the vehicle.

We made our intentions clear as soon as they got in the car and it was their choice to get in the car, we didn't force them from what I remember. 

1:07 in the first video provided, we tell them that we want all their gear. that includes clothes, vest and backpacks. Ghostdog says that we want to see them in their underwear, meaning we want them to have nothing on their person. Jordan then goes on to say, "Well that's..... gay". Ok, then Jordan 🙂

Right after that, they were told that if they didn't remove all their gear that Gooba (Me) would come over and shoot you in the head if they didn't listen to us. Making it serious to them that we wanted their gear and clothes. 

5 Minutes later at 6:48, they were told they were going to be dumped at the side of the road and shot as it was clear that they had called the police. They still had not placed all the gear in the car and thus not following up with our demands, we made clear threats and I even arrived at Opium fields with a weapon on my back so the threats had depth to them.

2 Seconds later, you hear GODZILLA say "Do it man, Do it", further antagonized us to go ahead and do it and get rid of them. 

At 10:31, we are finally in a place to follow up with the demands and as they still had not provided us reason to NOT shoot them we went ahead and did it. They were shot due to them having clear instructions and not following through with it, they couldn't get out of the vehicle and yet they didn't dump their gear to save their lives. 

While they are injured on the ground you can hear the GODZILLA is hurling insults towards us and is then executed. As the police arrive we quickly leave the area and lead them away so one of us can go back and execute the other hostage that is injured on the side of the road. 

In the next video you see Ghostdog loop around and go back towards the injured hostage, in all honesty, I personally told him to ROLEPLAY with the person that we downed but he obviously has a problem listening as nothing was said. I have nothing to say about that insance you will have to speak to him about that. So i apologise in advance for that Jordan. 

One last thing to add is that you have checked the box that you attempted to resolve this situation with us. We were still in a situation with the police and in a car chase so we couldn't exactly deal with something straight away, if we were called to Teamspeak we would have come and spoken to you but from what I remember I did not receive a Teamspeak message or PM in game to come to Teamspeak. So I would like to make that clear to the Admins that there was NO Attempt to resolve this at all.

I tried to get a hold of your two freinds, which they never responded and i told them to get all of u in ts. I belive that the activation was not very clear as you were not pointing or visually threatening us with guns. I was trapped in the car, hes pretty new to the game but, you just drove by and PLAYER 2 said "go ahead and shoot" which isnt really good initiation and since we were not ziptied which I belive that would of been a diffrent case as your freind comes out of no where and guns myself and my freind down, which I belive that was bad roleplay and also when Gooba finnishes me off

I was never informed that you been in contact with Ghostdog or Player 2, so from my perspective, there was no attempt at trying to resolve this. If you would like to speak on Teamspeak now I am more than happy to. My name on there is "Gooba" I will most likely be in the NHS channels. Just shoot me a PM and we can talk if you would like. 

As far as finishing you off or Executing you, I was not the one to do that. Ghostdog executed both you and your friend.

If the players in question would be able to have a chat on Teamspeak and attempt to resolve it between you all then please do so and reply here again with the results. @Gooba, @Mini__legend1, @Johnny5mil, and Ghostdog who I cannot find right now if one of you who knows him, could inform him.

Hi iam GhostdogNL

hey sorry guys !! for my part ..the last excetution i see where it went rong ..

When i Shot you i was talking to you before i shot ...my mane language is dutch and i am not showing the best rolleplay when it was a hot situation for beeing chaged by the cops .. where it went rong ..i was stil talking in vehicle chat got that on video …  

i was trying to go on teamspeak but it was doing a security check from level 29 it had to go to 31 ...after 48 min updating it was more than bedtime for me sins it was 05:15 in the morning .

its shit it went that way but ad the end we al must have fun togheter in the game ...and the no roleplay in my part of the story didnt come trough becouse of the vehicle chat i was stil in.

here is my video:   http://plays.tv/video/5b47eae262fbf88a62/oeps-talking-in-rong-chat-

sorry for the late reaction ..i work as security guard on a boarding school and  mostly have 1 or 2 days the time to play in the week. sins this is the first report to me after almost playing for i think 2 years on this server must show that i didnt ment rong to you mate 😀

@Jefke V We have attempted to contact him on multiple occasions but with no response. I and @Player 2 have both sent him messages regarding some form of resolution. 

- Gooba

Yeah, we had a chat in teamspeak and seemed to resolve the situation within ourselves. I got a message Jordan saying it was resolved on the forums and will provide a photo below. 

I think he will be posting his own reply to this forum post thought. 

forum.png

Ghostdog its fine, we spoke to him and came to an agreement on a price. Think it was around 400k. Me and Player 2 sorted it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back