Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
ALTIS LIFE 3
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Player 2

PCSO P.Burns

Player 2

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): 

PCSO P.Burns

Time and date of incident:

02:00/03:00  07/10/18

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible: 

I was just chilling trying to kill some time by cumming on some guy on a Go-Kart trying to get him to stop but the little bastard wasn't having it. Everything was going well until a PCSO with the brain the size of a walnut shows up and decides its a good idea to swing around spike strips attempting to spike vehicles. As the PCSO was waving the spike strips I was unfortunately hit with them leaving me with physical and phycological trauma.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

The only thing that seems logical would be to end the this PCSO's career for the sake of the people on the island. If this PCSO can't even handle using spike strips imagine whenever he's handed a weapon. 

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

https://youtu.be/06NMsCxYNfI

RageQuit

yeah I did hit him with it I didn't know that spikes did that to people but to be fair I did apologize and we picked you up straight away 

DCC Ponty

Dear @Johnny5mil

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against PCSO P.Burns; we aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours.

Thank-you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Ponty

9Ti7CBt.png

ACC LONG BEARD

Hello Player 2

My name is Assistant Chief Constable Long Beard and I'll be dealing with your complaint.

Firstly I'd like to thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. The use of spike strips in this way is, as you pointed out to the officer, is against police procedure.  What I will say however, is that whilst we do teach our Police Community Support Officers (PCSO's) the correct way to utilise such tools during their time in Acedemy, we also accept that, as with any new job, new recruits are given, and expected to learn, a large amount of information in a short period of time. This can often lead to what we call 'information overload' and it's accepted in these circumstances that a trainee will retain 'most' of the information given to them, but not all. We are after all, only human. 

That is why our PCSO's are not permitted to patrol alone during their 'field training'. They are to patrol with a senior rank and it's that senior rank's job to ensure the PCSO is doing their job correctly. With that said, any senior rank in a training capacity will know, on the ground, situations develop fast, civilian and officer's lives are often put at risk, and things go south fast. They are sometimes not able to keep an eye on their trainees 100% of the time, and in very rare occasions, the PCSO will be forced to act on his/her own initiative. On those occasions there is a small chance the trainee will resort to basic instinct versus his training.

I think on the occasion in question, this is exactly what happened. We cannot expect our PCSO's to have the same judgement, under pressure as an experienced officer.

What we can do however, is ensure the trainee is given extra training to minimise the risk of this kind of situation happening again.

PCSO.P.Burns will therefore undergo Spike Strip training with the CSI of his constabulary. Once that has been completed, a report on the outcome will be submitted to Gold Command. Untill then PCSO.P.Burns will be unable to progress to Probationary PC.

On the other hand, please turn yourself into Kavala police station to answer questions about your actions under the sexual harassment law.

PCC Closed.

Kind regards

ACC Long Beard.