What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Border Control - Altis documentary RPUK

L1L

''We take a deep dive into the island of Altis where a new faction has formed by the name of ''Poseidon''. make up your own opinion about the state of the island as well as the people who live on it. Question our authorities and gain a insite into Poseidon it self.''

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What started as a small project about the current state of our island, i quickly noticed a ongoing theme regarding our new faction Poseidon.
We all have alot of questions and if im honest, even though some have been awnsered, my mind is still confused as to who they realy are.

A great thank you to everyone involved (intentional or not) its been a blast the last couple of weeks even though most of my time was spent in the editing booth piecing this together. Reactions are still broken so i would appreciate if people leave a comment instead of your reaction to the video (especially if you're actually in it!), either about the editing  whats said, or even your general opinion. ​

I hope this will be the source of some great role play!

Jeep, my man. 

Good fucking job. 

You tagged the wrong Shepherd 🤫

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fierce organisation" lol

Posidon: "Police help , we need help........"

Last edited by a moderator:
just to make clear! its not true what the cartel say abouth me i diddent got kicket out i left my self for some reasons. good job jeep looks rly good mate

soo this video was posted 5 min ago, and the video is 17 min long? and people are allready saying good job? im just asking how?

Jeep, my man. 

Good fucking job. 
giphy.gif

soo this video was posted 5 min ago, and the video is 17 min long? and people are allready saying good job? im just asking how?
Pre-screening

MUM I MADE IT I'M IN A DOCUMENTARY! 

( P.s Nice job Jeep vry gwd would watch again ❤️ )

Back