What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - LNS - RDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNS cammyk

Your In-game name

Cammy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

LNS

Date of the incident

12/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So 15 or so minutes before the video I saw some HEMETT processing weed. I fly close by them and he shouted up to me "please leave or we will shoot"

I flew away for a bit and landed. I then got back in my heli after a minute or so and fly around them to see if I could get a better look at their gear and what they were doing. They shot at me a couple of times. I landed and started going toward the processing plant and took a couple shots at one of them but missed.

I ran around to one of their trucks and seen that it was open so I took it and drove it to the drug dealer near Kavala and seen an enemy with a gun there. I decided to see if I could play my cards correctly with him and offer him some free weed (which didn't pick up on my recording but you can see that I am speaking in the video) but he gunned me down pretty much instantly.

Video below of me driving to Kavala and getting killed by him.

Actual good part of the video starts @ 4:27

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You just stole this truck from my team, we all were chasing you and then we found you - we killed you. If you don't want to be dead, don't rob others players, cya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but there was no way that you knew that truck belonged to you and that it was me that stole it.

@PNS cammyk Is their any reason there is no sound just before you got shot? And for some reason i cant view the video anymore? 

Sorry my audio fucked up but I was asking if he wanted some free weed.

Not sure why video isnt there anymore, will edit this post when I get in and check the video.

Any update on that video, @PNS cammyk? Without a video, there is not much we can do. Please respons within the next 24 hours.

In the video you provided is clear that you where not followed and the LNS that shot you did indeed need to talk to you before shots where fired and even we don't hear the few sec you are talking there is no way quality or time enough to do any thing.

Action taken on RDM rule 2.2 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back