What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RTU Application - Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
So well whenever people apply for the RTU they show the craziest crash or parking they ever made.

I like to do things my way, so therefore this is my application for the RTU.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HOLY MOTHER OF ROBAN!

Is you application accepted?

Please let me know.

Former Road Traffic Unit Officer

Senior Police Constable Roban

Badgenumber RT873

You didn't crash and blow up on the landing. Clearly not doing it right enough to be RTU! 😛

I recon RTU will be holding you back, I believe NASA or SpaceX need new astronaut. 

If it was for I would proclaim you CRTU if that was even a thing. 10/10 driving skills! Very nice!

HOLY MOTHER OF ROBAN!

Is you application accepted?

Please let me know.

Former Road Traffic Unit Officer

Senior Police Constable Roban

Badgenumber RT873
Sadly, i'm just a Prob PC. which means i can not join them yet, but one day! it will.

10/10 would immediately put you to SGT
Sounds perfect to me, now you just need to convince the police command 😉

You didn't crash and blow up on the landing. Clearly not doing it right enough to be RTU! 😛
I'm sorry, i did not read that it was wrong to land on the wheels and be able to hunt criminals down afterwards, for future reference i will make sure to hit a civilian, and run away from my exploding car.

I recon RTU will be holding you back, I believe NASA or SpaceX need new astronaut. 
I did think about NASA, but the issue is, i'm afraid of space.

If it was for I would proclaim you CRTU if that was even a thing. 10/10 driving skills! Very nice!
I agree we should get a new rank, would you request it to the police command, and let me know if they take me into consideration? ;D

Yeah I have to agree with @Gurlanin, us RTU members tend to do everything wrong rather than right. 
Well i do prefer to call the RTU the Really Trash Unit. 🤣

As the Amount of crashes they make compared to other units are significantly higher (i think)

Well i do prefer to call the RTU the Really Trash Unit. 🤣

As the Amount of crashes they make compared to other units are significantly higher (i think)
Statistically speaking that is not the case.

Anyway, @Fabrizio R R H feel free to apply for RTU when able and we'll see what can be arranged.

SI sciencefreak, chief RTU recruiter

Back