What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Dredd - 13/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredd

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Dredd

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
TBJ

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for wounding PC Macdonald without proper initiation.

Why should we unban you ?
I won't try to defend my actions leading to this ban, however I do feel that a single lapse in judgement could maybe be excused for the 3+ years I've spent leading up to this poor moment, helping to run the server's police. I personally feel that the time and effort I have invested maybe grants a second chance, a get out of jail free card of sorts (Excuse the shit joke).

Obviously if I am to be unbanned, I won't be making a mistake like this again, and I feel that my removal from my post will likely contribute to huge shift in attitude because I'll be free to roam the server as an anonymous civilian.

I won't carry on because as I said first, I don't really have an argument to oppose the reasoning behind my ban.

Thanks for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Just a little footnote, I'll be in Ibiza from 21/07/18 for seven nights with likely limited access to my forum account, please bear with if I'm slow to respond. 

Ta.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the rules and you know what you have done wrong. What i don't understand is why you did it? From what i understand it was not just the RDM there was some words sent his way too. 

Like i said i don't understand why you did what you did?

Morning,

As I said in my appeal, it was clearly just a case of lapse in judgement, red mist if you will. I was very passionate about the police force and what I saw disgusted me and I reacted poorly. Obviously with my position being removed, this won't happen again as I'm no longer in a position where the conduct of other officers is directly my concern.

Cheers.

I can understand where you are coming from here. No longer being a Police officer will prevent this situation from being repeated. 

Have you made any attempt to speak to the player you did this too? If not would you be interested in speaking to him?
I  personally think this will allow you to go out the way you deserve to be remembered and not as the CC who RDM'd a cop.

I'll likely be re-joining the police immediately, assuming this appeal ends in my favor, obviously in a far lesser capacity, eliminating the feeling of a need to be in control of anything (Hopefully).

I'm more than happy to speak to Macdonald if he so wishes, however my ban wasn't the result of any complaint from him, so I'm not sure what his standpoint is exactly. I leave the decision to him entirely.

If Macdonalds wants to talk to you that is rightly his choice. I was more interested in whether you would be open to talking to him.
Though the complaint was not made by him to us. He was still in the Police force that you were partly in charge of and it would have been only the correct thing to do. It shows great character when someone knows that they have done wrong and are willing to apologize for the mistakes they have made.

I have always gone by the notion Leaders are meant to lead from the front and lead by example. If you had not been banned you may not of left CC or have left so soon, What impact do you think that example set to the rest of the Police?

As I said previously, I'm always open to speak to whoever wishes to speak to me, no exception for MacDonald.

Also again, on my actions, in hindsight it was entirely the wrong thing to do and I've no excuses to offer. I wouldn't even begin to try to palm this off as anything other than a poor example to set, and understand that this is why my rank was removed.

I don't mean to be rude in saying that I'm sure you know I understand that I've done wrong and that as I said in my first response, this is my first real discrepancy in almost four years playing on the server, which I feel is an indication of the type of player I am.

I do believe this was a heat of the moment thing. I do not think this will happen.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back