What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Lillith1999 - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooba

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Gooba

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lillith1999

Date of the incident

14/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Having some trouble with a truck boxer in Kavala VDMing myself and my friends. So we decide to sort it out. The person that was driving was killed and then had a few interesting words to say to us during the encounter.
Please excuse my amount of curse words as I was being VDM'd in Kavala just shortly before this happened.

The person in question calls us "F*gots" and then laughs about it.

They then were trying to get a reaction out of us in chat and wind us up, it doesn't bother me but I don't want them doing that to others that might take it to heart.
Screenshots: (uploading, Steam wont load them, will add them later when steam wants to load them)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6McYHH2No-A&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i add that i am transgender so F*ggt doesn't really mean anything to me because i hear it all the time, i get it could be seen as on pare with racial slurs and it is disgusting language but because i hear it a lot. And i'd like to add that the whole situation was kind of a mess on both sides (At least this is how i felt) but i do know that's not an excuse to act how i did, and say language like that, it was honestly a one off and i reacted like that because of something that happened to me outside of the game that day (not an excuse just an explanation) I know what i did was wrong and to be honest i think ALL of us get carried away at times, but i can assure you nothing like this will happen again. 

Ok, but still not the type of language that is acceptable here on RPUK. This was not the only time that you used that word during this instance it was used another time heard by my friends that were there the first time you were down. Whatever happened during your day should not affect the way you are on RPUK. if you are in a bad mood or down don't bring that to RPUK and I hope that the admins see it the same way I do.

You may not take offence to the word much but I can say for sure that other people do, the way you used it by saying "F*ggots* and then laughed shows me that you didn't care if you hurt the people around you by saying these things. 

On top of all this, you are constantly in side chat, day in day out winding people up and trying to get a reaction out of them. I really believe that this needs to stop as people come here to have fun and play not get wound up by someone in side chat. 

I know it was wrong and i'm apologising, i understand what i did was wrong, i can assure you that it won't happen again but i will accepted any punishment that is deemed fit by the admins. I just wish that i recorded the game so i could show my side of what happened but unfortunately i can't. But again i am sorry, I've learnt and it will not happened again. So now i will wait on what the administrators decide to do.  

okey, i will be dealing with this report. 
So @LilithRay1999 You need to make sure you dont get carried away about real life things that happend. 
But on the other side, I understand you get alot to deal with on a daily base. Just make sure you come on the game
to get fun, But also make it fun for other people. 
If you feel this is afecting your roleplay/emotions. You better take a small break from the game. 
Then, 

Can i add that i am transgender so F*ggt doesn't really mean anything to me
Somethimes you need to think about other their feelings. It might not mean anything to you, But someone else can take harm of those words. 
But now after you seeing this report, You seem to know what you did was out of order. You apologize for your actions. 
Wich is good, however we cannot ignore behaviour like this. So i am willing to give you a other chance.
Make sure this does not happen again! I want yu to go read the rules, And especially rule 1.2. 

Lillith1999
 - Warning - 1.2

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back