What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Large Yellow Salt Trader House, Kalithea

Kempi Anderson

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Greetings today I am selling a house by the Salt Trader in Kalithea. The house is a very nice large yellow house just across the road from the Salt Trader. The house is located at a place close to the Poseidon borders making the response time from Poseidon quite fast should you need their help

The house can be used to either store and sell salt with an ATM to make your salt selling safer and make it so when you get robbed you lose less.

The house can be used to run away and lock yourself in from potential criminals here to steal your salt. Locking yourself in would make it so the criminals would have to break down the door at which point you can get help or shoot them through said door.

The house is also quite a good spot for or less law abiding citizens as it gives a good lookout around the front of the Salt Trader and can give you an advantage should the people not listen to you.

Information:

2000 Virtual Storage

200 Physical Storage (Gear Slots)

Upgrades Available:

Property levels 1-5 up to 100% Extra storage and 100% Breaking in time. Spawn point, ATM, Alarm system, Clothing Store, Resupply point and last but not least CCTV

20180716000346_1.jpg    20180716000106_1.jpg

20180715235318_1.jpg    20180716001014_1.jpg

Starting Bid: £1 000 000

Minimum Increments: £100 000

Please do note that you will have to pay £2 250 000 to put the house in your name

Buyout offers are to be sent to Kempi at KempiCo@RPUK.co.uk (//Message me on the forums) or by text message at 072-KempiCo

Bidding ends in a week on Sunday 22nd July at 8pm restart.

For further information contact: Kempi Anderson-Owner and Real Estate Manager at 072-KempiCo or leave a message at KempiCo@RPUK.co.uk

Usage of M&S Is up to the buyer

Just want to give a quick thanks to Damo, Krepy and Jenga for being my amazing photo models

Last edited by a moderator:
Back