What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The St Johns Ambulance Service Endorses Ryker for Mayor!

Dr Edgar the Dwarf

The SJAS endorses @Lionel Ryker to be Mayor of Atlis. Although amongst many capable front runners, Ryker shows the most potential to bring peace, justice and prosperity to the island. Although a possible sexual misconduct investigation may appear, and questions thrown in about whether he paid large amounts of money into the SJAS to use us for his perverted and satanic deeds (including the violation of the injured's bodies), we keep faith in Ryker.​

Those who the SJAS has helped, should throw there weight behind the man- as he donated us money. ​

Thank you. ​

if hes corrupt don't worry we will assassinate him. 

20180715204414_1.jpg

first of all Thank you for Recomending me for mayor. Secondly that donation was pure charity towards ur organization for the good things u have been doing for the citizens of altis when there is no medics on duty. Third, Don't Believe in the Fake news that AAN spread around about me sexually touching the citizens.

I believe it’s written in St Johns code of conduct to not pubicly speak of political or foreign affairs publicly xD

^

Gm6pr7d.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Its okay theres a clause in your enlistment as mayor. If you do a bad job you'll be assassinated 😂👌

IMG_3823.GIF

I believe it’s written in St Johns code of conduct to not pubicly speak of political or foreign affairs publicly xD
Thats a fabrication the St Johns Ambulance Servicd has always worked internationally to topple governments- one example being Robert Mugabe 😂

I wonder what Larry has to say about all of this?
@Larry The Mute

Back