What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A Message to the Altis Police Force...

Roberts

Banned
Ladies and Gentlemen.

The Altis Police Force have cracked down on our churches in the red zone area, today we take revenge and execute one of your fellow officers. 
Today we will rise as one and reunite all churches with Eden's Gate, We are powerful, we are are forgivers, but we will never forget. 

for every church the police capture, we will take one of your own, just like you have done with us. 

(PS. This is a roleplay story and we thank Vinnie for giving his life for this to happen)

Enjoy Guys 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vinnie survived a 6 PCSO patrol last week just for this to happen!? DAMN YOU!

Vinnie survived a 6 PCSO patrol last week just for this to happen!? BASTARDS!
He had 2 PCSO's with him, he have scarred them for life. My family have suffered for a while now, we sit in the churches and we wish to pray, but the police force stopped this from happening, so now we have to step up and show we are here to stay. 

It had to happen bud xD

There  is only one true god and he is the Lord of the 7.62mm. May he wallbang our enemies. Heresy be upon those who choose to not follow the ways of the silencer,the bi-pod and the holy scope.

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my duty to inform you under the exercised powers given to me under S3 of the Terrorism Act 2000, anyone believed to be a part of, in leadership or association of the group known as 'Edens Gate' are considered to be members or affiliates of a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Police officers have been granted the following powers under the terrorism act;

S40 - Terrorist: interpretation
(1)In this Part “terrorist” means a person who—
(b)is or has been concerned in the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
S41 - Arrest without warrant
(1)A constable may arrest without a warrant a person whom he reasonably suspects to be a terrorist.
S42 - Search of premises
(1)A justice of the peace may on the application of a constable issue a warrant in relation to specified premises if he is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that a person whom the constable reasonably suspects to be a person falling within section 40(1)(b) is to be found there.
(2)A warrant under this section shall authorise any constable to enter and search the specified premises for the purpose of arresting the person referred to in subsection (1) under section 41.
S43 - Search of persons
(1)A constable may stop and search a person whom he reasonably suspects to be a terrorist to discover whether he has in his possession anything which may constitute evidence that he is a terrorist.
(2)A constable may search a person arrested under section 41 to discover whether he has in his possession anything which may constitute evidence that he is a terrorist.
S116 - Powers to stop and search.
(1)A power to search premises conferred by virtue of this Act shall be taken to include power to search a container.
(2)A power conferred by virtue of this Act to stop a person includes power to stop a vehicle.
(3)A person commits an offence if he fails to stop a vehicle when required to do so by virtue of this section.
Given the nature of this threat, the current threat level has been set to critical, and official guidelines regarding patrolling are being re-evaluated. We are also appealing to members of the public for any information that leads to the arrest or seizure of Eden’s Gate Assets. A price will be determined by Police Gold Command, based on the intelligence provided.

We already have a lengthy headstart in our intelligence gathering. This was predicted, we're already 5 moves ahead. Operation Crusade has begun.

Kind regards,
Chief Constable Aiden
℅ Altis Police Command.

Albeit I’m in no official capacity nor position to make a formal stance against such hideous acts such as those you have warned the brave law enforcement of Altis, I still see it as ANY and ALL officers’ duty to stand united and strike down upon thee with GREAT vengeance and FURIOUS anger!

History have shown time and time again that the church is in no position to govern and lead the truely free people - and mark my words; This will be no different! You WILL fail, you WILL be brought to justice, you WILL face the true and endless mightful force of the NATIONAL POLICE AIR SERVICE (NPAS) should you decide to call upon any spiritual or non-spiritual Support From Above.

May the most dedicated believer stand tall at the end of the Battle of The Churches ⛪ 

We’re actually supposed to refer to it as ’the service’ now. Official vocab guidelines state that ’force’ sounds too aggressive.

We’re actually supposed to refer to it as ’the service’ now. Official vocab guidelines state that ’force’ sounds too aggressive.
In the absence of reacts...

TmKzg9W.gif

Fc_falls-end_ncsa.jpg

Me, the Holy father of my people, of Edens Gate I will tell you now that you will never get me..! I'm safe on an island far away, with a underground church. Let this be a warning to all Police, if you try to hurt the followers of Edens Gate you shall suffer by the wrath of the Lord.Also, Operation 'The Holy Cross' has begun..! I will convert the people of Altis into Edens Gate and we will rule under the name of the Holy Father Whongcheng..!

Oh, ponty want to go on a patrol.......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i cant believe you've done this

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my duty to inform you under the exercised powers given to me under S3 of the Terrorism Act 2000, anyone believed to be a part of, in leadership or association of the group known as 'Edens Gate' are considered to be members or affiliates of a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Police officers have been granted the following powers under the terrorism act;

S40 - Terrorist: interpretation
(1)In this Part “terrorist” means a person who—
(b)is or has been concerned in the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
S41 - Arrest without warrant
(1)A constable may arrest without a warrant a person whom he reasonably suspects to be a terrorist.
S42 - Search of premises
(1)A justice of the peace may on the application of a constable issue a warrant in relation to specified premises if he is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that a person whom the constable reasonably suspects to be a person falling within section 40(1)(b) is to be found there.
(2)A warrant under this section shall authorise any constable to enter and search the specified premises for the purpose of arresting the person referred to in subsection (1) under section 41.
S43 - Search of persons
(1)A constable may stop and search a person whom he reasonably suspects to be a terrorist to discover whether he has in his possession anything which may constitute evidence that he is a terrorist.
(2)A constable may search a person arrested under section 41 to discover whether he has in his possession anything which may constitute evidence that he is a terrorist.
S116 - Powers to stop and search.
(1)A power to search premises conferred by virtue of this Act shall be taken to include power to search a container.
(2)A power conferred by virtue of this Act to stop a person includes power to stop a vehicle.
(3)A person commits an offence if he fails to stop a vehicle when required to do so by virtue of this section.
Given the nature of this threat, the current threat level has been set to critical, and official guidelines regarding patrolling are being re-evaluated. We are also appealing to members of the public for any information that leads to the arrest or seizure of Eden’s Gate Assets. A price will be determined by Police Gold Command, based on the intelligence provided.

We already have a lengthy headstart in our intelligence gathering. This was predicted, we're already 5 moves ahead. Operation Crusade has begun.

Kind regards,
Chief Constable Aiden
℅ Altis Police Command.

fuck em up aiden ARM EVERY OFFICER WITH A MK1 !

Back