What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Questions about initiation

Solotov

1. If someone take warning shoots at my heli, can I shoot to kill?

2. If someone shoots at my car tires, can I kill them?

3. If I want to rob someone that is driving, can I shoot their tires or do I have do say something first? If so, how can I be sure they heard it?

4. If I have my weapon out and someone tells me to put my hands up, can I shoot?

5. If I get iniated on, and I have friends, do I have to warn the atacker that I have friends in the area? 

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back.

Occupants of the helicopter may return fine if the fire upon the helicopter is life threatening and direct contact, damages helicopter, injuries to yourself and others in the helicopter. But also be well aware of the main example of the baiting rule above.

If someone shoots at my car tires, can I kill them?
If someone initiated hostile role play in this manner yes. The only people that can return fire are the occupants of the vehicle, not anybody else even if they are in your gang, if they wish to be involved you would have to reinitiate on their behalf to involve them.

If I want to rob someone that is driving, can I shoot their tires or do I have do say something first? If so, how can I be sure they heard it?
With every situation you must have been involved in quality Roleplay. If you wish to rob a moving vehicle or the occupants of one you need to initiate to disable the vehicle. What you say is up to your interpretation but make sure it’s high quality and state your intentions. The risk you take is if they heard you, YOU need to make sure you were close and clear enough for them to be able to understand. If you have any doubts on your initation attempt it again to be safer rather than sorry.

If I have my weapon out and someone tells me to put my hands up, can I shoot?
It ain’t that easy, what has to be clear from the other person is intent. If you have a gun held to your head and someone to tells you to put your hands up and you immediately shoot, then no Roleplay has taken place at all. If he threatens to kill you, gives you an ultimatum take into account and if deemed necessary defend yourself.

If I get iniated on, and I have friends, do I have to warn the atacker that I have friends in the area?
Typically one would only inform others of friends being involved when they are doing the initation themselves. If you are getting initiated on and a gunfight kicks off if your friends are there and aware of this they can get involved providing you are together in the sense of radio communications and being members of the same gang / an allied gang.

No you can't, there's not enough roleplay for sufficient response for reason to kill the player. Regarding rule 7.1.7 "Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action." If the heli is shot at its occupants can return fire, this is due to rebels not being able to use the ATC function like Police. Anyone else not in the helicopter would have to be brought into the situation verbally in roleplay. 

2. If someone shoots at my car tires, can I kill them?

Yes you can. This means only the occupants of said vehicle can return fire. Your mates across the hill would still need to be brought into the situation verbally in roleplay.

3. If I want to rob someone that is driving, can I shoot their tires or do I have do say something first? If so, how can I be sure they heard it?

You must tell them that you will shoot their tyres if they do not stop the vehicle. Regarding hearing them just be realistic, it varies on what else is going on but 10 meters is usually safe. It is imperative that time to comply is given. Makes no sense telling a car zooming past at 200 Km/h that you are going to shoot it. 

4. If I have my weapon out and someone tells me to put my hands up, can I shoot?

Their "Put your hands up" is not a sufficient reason for them to shoot let alone you shoot them so short answer is no. 

5. If I get iniated on, and I have friends, do I have to warn the atacker that I have friends in the area? 

Yes you do if you want your friends to become involved in the situation. It also needs to be clear IE "if you rob me, then my friends are going to shoot you".

I hope that clears up any confusion you've had regarding these questions 🙂

I would also recommend you read this: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back