What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - TheEagle - 16/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solotov

In-game Name
Solotov

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
16/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
xKhan 

Reason given for your ban.
Advertising (13)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was doing diamonds with me and my friends. We met a guy and decided to team up. Since we were teaming up, we wanted to talk so I told the guy to join our team Speak, and proceded to send him our team speak server. We don't have a room in the roleplay.co.uk, and we don't like to use public room because random people join in so we use our own T.S. After I talked with the admin that banned me I found out that I had been sent a message before (That I didn't see) saying that I couldn't advertise.

Edit: I was also warned recently because of another rule I almost broke, and I have a ban in my record due to Racism, wich was a mistake, that ban was an accident.

Why should we unban you ?
I did not knew I could not do that. I am truly sorry for this. I have actually been warned recently to read the rules, wich I did, I even made a topic on the forum about iniation so I could learn more. I'm trying to know all the rules but it's hard to learn all at once. I'm good player and try not to break the rules. I really like this server and all my friends play on it. I won't advertise anymore, and talked to my gang and we will try to get a room in the Roleplay.co.uk Team speak ASAP to avoid more trouble. Again, I am truly sorry and will read the rules again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
For safety, quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us in your own words.

For safety, quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us in your own words.
[SIZE=medium](13) Advertising - Advertising any of the following services* on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups without permission is bannable without appeal;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Teamspeak / Voice Services (example: Discord)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Game Servers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Social Media Groups[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Websites\Other Communities[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]*It is to the discretion of the staff member who looks at your situation as to what we consider advertising. We advise caution when sharing any ip addresses or such through any of our services. [/SIZE]

This means I'm not allowed to advertise anything, like teamspeak,discord and or game servers. Im also not allowed to advertise websites and social media pages on the Roleplay.co.uk teamspeak, game server, website or social media groups unleass I have permission to so so. 

People use to abuse and advertise on the Roleplay.co.uk servers, therefore this rule had to be applied.

Thank you for your time.

So whats steps are you going to take to avoid this in the future?

So whats steps are you going to take to avoid this in the future?
well for starters me and my gang got a teamspeak room on Roleplay.co.uk therefore there won't br the need to use other servers. I will never advertise anything again unless its important and I have permission from the staff. 

Alrighty, you have learned from this. 
Let's not repeat it in the future yeah? Re-read the rules before you log back on.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back