What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Karma's a b*tch!

RemyHD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah my initiation could of been better but i guess i got what i deserved in the end haha 

Is this what you call top quality Role-play? Initiating on a guy 2 steps away from an ATM saying "Hands up or you gonna get shot". I believe that was not even fun for you and surely wasn't for the other guy. Try to make it interesting next time, try to negotiate something with the one who you are robbing in order not to ruin his day and so that you can actually roleplay instead of going straight to threats, no one likes it. Surely you can put a little more effort on what you are doing instead of repeating the same sentence to everyone you find. 

Take this in consideration next time:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

yeah i spoke to the lad afterwards and he invited me to his gang n stuff so we sorted it and he was okay about it 

Back