What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

BARN FOR SALE

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Selling a barn less than 3k away from kavala and 1.5k away from nearest gas station. If you want the position message me and will send it to you privately. Willing to take any decent offers.

​

Starting price: 10 Million

Buy out: 20 Million

Bidding Ends Friday 23:59 UK Time

Last edited by a moderator:
Why barns suddenly expensive again, something new added? 

Weren't they for like 12m and then became dead and being sold for 6-8 million?

Why barns suddenly expensive again, something new added? 

Weren't they for like 12m and then became dead and being sold for 6-8 million?
Runs and being altered and cap zones been nurfed, rebels gonna start turning to barns to make money - it is a similar price to cap zones(700k every half hour, but still gonna mess with banks as the 750k used to be (which was made into 1.somethibg mill with perks) has been changed). Barns get you 700k every half hour(excluding rent /buying price/seed price) and allows them to keep making money without doing runs

Only get it if they are both close to each other, else it is a pain. When they are close you do a Huron and hemtt run for easy money but else it is a pain
wanna get a second one bc when prices change for runs and with redzones being nerfed I reckon price will go back up

cheers for the barn, message me when you are in game so I can pick it up

Back