What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Other man in de hands of edens gate

Whongcheng

Fc_falls-end_ncsa.jpg

Your police force have continued with going against our demands on leaving our Church alone, for this we have taken another life.

This man was seen taking pictures of us walking down the street and asking questions about us, for this we have taken action.

Leave our church alone and we leave the civilians of Altis alone. 

Our brothers and sisters wish to sit and pray in our churches yet you choose to barge in during service and shut it down? why? We will no longer sit in silence, we will no longer mourn the death of our loved ones until this bloodshed ends.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redacted that link bud, Please upload on-to youtube. I know you have good intentions but I can't take the risk.

I did not leave the room out of disrespect to Father ... Bob was about to steal my blackfish

Also using advance science, I was able to isolate the moment of miracle... He be flying yo

Screenshot_20180718_143929.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back