What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Stano - 18/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stano

In-game Name
Stano

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
Was in the Police Force and NHS whilst being under age.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was playing Altis Life for a long amount of time and I enjoyed the server and I was enjoying RPUK. I decided that it would be cool to join the police force after I went on a ride along with one of the police members. I was playing as a Police member and NHS member for a long time +- 4 months. I got well known in the server and players enjoyed playing with me and people thought I was the intended age since I am mature, but one day someone went through my name on the internet and found an old staff application of mine stating my real age. I was honest with him and proceeded in telling him that this was one of my old applications and this is my name. At first I went to the NHS representative and told him i'm underage and he removed me, I was about to go to the police representative but before that I got banned and was unable to proceed in removing myself from the police without resulting in a ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I wanted to be more than just a user on the community and I wanted to engage in a bigger part of the server and the age limit blocked this for me, I proceeded in becoming one since I was mature but I got before I could fix my mistake. I was a member of this community and I wasn't a bad member. I had a good reputation and knew many players.

I have realised what I have done wrong and Would like to join the community again in the form of a second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

What are you planning on doing now that you can not be in the NHS or the Police force? How will you keep yourself interested in the server, if you already felt like you needed to be part of something bigger?

What are you planning on doing now that you can not be in the NHS or the Police force? How will you keep yourself interested in the server, if you already felt like you needed to be part of something bigger?
I use to be interested in organisations and groups before I became part of the NHS and Police. I am very much a people person and being in a group of people keeps me entertained. 

Before I posted my Unban Appeal my mate messaged me that plays on the server and then I would try to get back in the server since I miss RPUK and playing with my mates and just having fun with everyone in the community.  

I feel a lot of regret with my past decisions of becoming part of the wrong organisation within the server that made my RPUK experience end in it's 3rd year of being part of the community and I would love to become part of the community again.

Why do you think we have the age limit in place?

Is there a specific reason why you have two separate game accounts accounts that you have used on our servers?

Please reply @Stano or this will timeout.

I changed accounts when I got my new account because I use to be on my brother's, I went to a staff member when I got the account as he said it's ok that I switch accounts .

The age limit is to keep the server clean and have the best roleplay possible with a adult community and I understand I broke the age conduct and I accepted my consequences.

Please reply @Stano or this will timeout.
I apologize for my late reply my internet wasn't working and I had to work on my Mikrotik router for the past 2 days .

Stano said:
as he said it's ok that I switch accounts
He also whitlisted my new account after I explained this to him .

Who did you ask about this?
It was over 9 months ago I've got no idea. But I went to him and explained that I use to play on my brothers account and I want to switch accounts and he said sure and I got whitelisted on this account. (otherwise I wouldn't be whitelisted...)

Would be nice to know who this staff member was. If you do rememebr who this was, feel free to send us a PM or contact us on teamspeak.

Regardless, you are now unable to join of these factions that we have.
Honesty goes a very long way. I do hope you remember that cause if you are going to enjoy this community, that will help you.

This will be your second chance.
The account with this steam id will be unbanned.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back