What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Cargo HQ for sale

Gamble

Good afternoon,

I am now selling my Stunning Cargo HQ!! this property comes in a lovely location, pretty central with Altis, has storage for all your exceptional items and has its own helipad to pull out your hummingbird at your very own property!

I will post pictures later when I am home from work, I am only looking for serious bids! The price is the price, there are no discounts, no mates rates, I am looking for hard cash, I will not be reducing the price as if someone wants it, they will buy it!

On top of this, the winner also gets to pull up in a truck to take the contents of the property and then put the contents back in as soon as they own the property, I will get a list tonight of whats in there, though from memory there are lvl5 black vests, bergen back packs and a few MX-SW's.

Starting bid 3mil

Buyout 8mil

Auction ends this Sunday 9pm UK time

Thank you for reading my auction.

If Ziffy is unbanned then he wins, if he doesnt get unbanned the next highest bid wins

Back