What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - REECE123 - 19/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

REECE123

Banned
In-game Name
Reece

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Nalurah

Reason given for your ban.
(1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for claiming that i was 16 to join the NHS.

Why should we unban you ?
I really enjoy play on this server i have many friends and enemy's on this server who i want to continue to rp with and have fun with and an all round good time with and I wanted to enrich my experience by joining the NHS and i wanted to help out, I understand my mistake and i wont do it again,I am very sorry i thought i could put that as my birthday is in like 15 days I apologise for that i obviously thought wrong. This is the only good server that is available for RP and i hate the fact that i cant play on this server anymore and i would really appreciate an un-ban. I understand why this rule is in place, and I understand rules are there to make this roleplay community a great place for the whole community,

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Provide the correct steam id.

So its well stated that our rules for the whitelisted factions are 16. 
Why did you try to circumvent this ?

Why do you think we have a rule like this ? Have a search ont he forum and look why this might be.

Ok, 

I tried to circumvent this rule so i could be a bigger part of the roleplay community, I fully understand that rules shouldn't be broken and that they are there for a reason the reason for this rule is in place is to stop immature behaviour and to keep the NHS running smoothly and to keep the NHS' community of a mature age instead of it being full of underage peope who have lied about there age.

I did some digging on you you have aswell been warned for a  couple of things. 

• Poor RP/Fail RP
  • Breaking RP

Do you understand our rules ?

I understand the rules i have slipped up in the past and I understand how to play properly now and I have learnt from my mistakes I will read the rules again if necessary just to be sure.

You have slipped up 3 times in the last 2 months to be precise. 

This isn't a good track record; you say you now understand how to play properly. How have you all of a sudden gone from a bad record of rule breaking to all of a sudden knowing and understanding them?

How can you convince us that we wont see you back here in a few weeks or months?

I have learnt from my mistakes and after my ban i have realised how much  I value this server and  never want to receive a ban or a warning again and I want to continue to play on this server and not break any rules.

I have learnt how to Role play as my friend has explained to me how to handle a role play situation better . Also i am pretty positive this is my first ban. I know that i have received warnings before.

A warning is just a ban that staff were lenient on. They decided at the time to let you off until you were banned for 1.9, however now that you are under scrutiny we look into everything to see if you should be unbanned.

So far you haven't done anything to convince us we should unban you.
You were warned by Stavik at the end of May for fail RP then again for breaking RP 7 weeks later, now you find yourself banned for lying on an application.

In game slips could be heatof the moment and can be forgivable depending on what you do, but lying on an application to purposefully circumventing restrictions we have in place is premeditated deception. You are going to have to convince us that you can be trusted if you want to be unbanned, how can you prove to us that you can be trusted?

I have reread to refresh my mind of the rules i am determined to make sure that i follow every rule by the book and i know for sure that will happen and i am positive that i will never been seen here again if i was to get unbanned and i am sure that i have learnt that i should lie about a age and attempt to circumvent that rule and i am 100% sure that this will be the last unban report i will have to fill out if it if i was to get unbanned, i am happy if you find it neccesary to recieve a permaban if i was to break a rule again no matter how small as i am so sure that i will  never break a rule again and i am confident that this will work out and this is the last time i will  be in a appeal process.

You are walking a very fine line. Any more mistakes from you and you will be banned for a much longer period of time. I hope that you understand that you do not have an endless supply of warnings that we give to people. Make sure you remember this as you go back on to the server.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back