What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

*SALE* Beautiful Barn!

Haywire

Escaped Convict
El Barno

Beautiful barn, prime location, no woodworm

£5,000,000 Starting Bid - 200k increment

107410_screenshots_20180720175238_1.jpg

Never been raided once. I've made A LOT of money using this to farm potatoes and it excels in that area. The barn is within 1km of the North West airport giving you easy access to aircraft. Easy flight from the barn to the farmers market or airport to sell your product. 

It's also completely out of the way and police never patrol up here, so you could even turn it into your very own heroin lab!

Important Notes:

- I'm going away for a week tomorrow morning so if you place the winning bid before midnight today, you will win the barn. (If not it will be postponed until the 28th)

- Remember you will have to pay an additional fee to actually purchase the barn from the server, I believe this costs 4 million.

- I'll use M&S if you want to, but I have a history of being a trustworthy trade partner. Just ask anyone I have done business with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back