What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Haywire (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

Escaped Convict
In-game Name: [O] Haywire
Steam ID: 76561198122369466
Date this happened: 20/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Months ago, I bought a small dome in what has recently become the Poseidon Base. The dome was disabled because of this, and I have been advised to write a comp request.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/108285-cant-interact-with-dome-in-poseidon-base/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £3,000,000 for the purchase price of the barn
I'd like to request additional compensation for rent that has been paid during the poseidon days, and because this was prime real estate that would have likely sold nicely on the auction house. That's just a request though as you can't get if you don't ask.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Haywire

How much is "Additional compensation for rent" seeing as you haven't supplied a figure.

Hello! I've been asked to answer this for @Haywire, as he's currently away on holiday!

The estimated amount is roughly 500k.

COMPENSATION GRANTED

No problem, thanks for that @Perspective

1x Big Dome - £3,000,000?x Rent - £500,000

TOTAL VALUE: £3,500,000

COMPLETED:

Please be patient as only certain members of staff are able to issue the compensation into your account.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back