What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Jason Detiri

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: Inactive Jason Detiri Steam ID: 76561198142070654Date this happened: 18/07/18The Server this happened on: Server 1            Please provide full detail and evidence: Basically what happened was I was flying over Athira and my boy Reagan was like I’m going down Bois and then bam he was dead.. we was like damn I called it that you’d die first and shit.

PapaSmurf was like Jason can you come and pick me up I’m in agios and shit and we got talking about I think it was meta, so I was like smurf you fly because I’m a shit pilot and he said true, you also have a gun and I was like true..

so flying over to my boy Reagan I was like oh shit they gonna shoot if I have my gun out so I placed the gatt in the helicopter as we arrived at the deerstand, upon arriving we take fire and smurfy is like hell no and goes up to Ali barber and was like “The fuck you shooting us for yer prick” and I was like I ain’t getting involved in that shit so I grabbed Reagan and threw him into the helicopter and some copper was like “If you take him we’re gonna shoot you Bois down” I consider throwing Reagan out and dipping but smurfy had already got into the cockpit and started dipping with Reagan...

we started getting shot at and I was like I’m gonna fucking die and then BAM gets shot off the bench by Ali Barber and out of anger I throw my mouse at my screen... obviously salty.. hence the Comp req.

Link to any evidence:List items and total value of compensation.: 

Shitty computer screen that can’t widthold a mouse throw £90..

tags:

@Reagan Curly Wurly @CI Ali Barber @PapaSmurphy @CI Shepherd EA999 @Hasan Carstein I’m sorry... I had to do it 

Attachments

• E2B4E204-BF9D-4C97-99AE-5603522D69B1.png
    E2B4E204-BF9D-4C97-99AE-5603522D69B1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is.. is that the weights in the bottom of the mouse caused another crack as they flew out 😀😀😀😀😀

I feel you man. I have 3 laptops all with broken screens. Plus one with a mangled USB port.

Back