What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

What happens when you go around on the island for 9 hours

Dr Edgar the Dwarf

Everything goes to shit. 

(1) Got into a firefight and won in a way, the robbers got killed. Your welcome @PC George im claiming credit for saving you from a execution 

(2) @Bob Wilkinson Shoves silencers up peoples arses in bushes. 

(3) I go into Kavala city centre- A hobo robs a car in the greenzone and to stop the guy i try block him from leaving with my Van, ultimately ending in me being with 3 guys in a Arac vehicle, 2 of which could float? @medewerker

(4) After my colleague  fell asleep in the cockpit of a Mohawk, i had to take control and i crash landed in Kavala city centre, thus getting fined. @Dat Sniper Thou

(5) Police have to shut down Kavala city centre because somebody was trying to create the Atlis equivalent of ISIS.

(6) Headache.  

20180721211225_1.jpg

20180721205919_1.jpg

20180721194121_1.jpg

Hey, what can I say? It makes good business and keeps people squeaky clean where it really matters. Also, this time it was fully consentual, so I'm improving at least. Go me!

Last edited by a moderator:
You where the only of the injured in the Arac vehicle to survive

At least it was fun what happend

One of the best crash landings Ive been apart of in a long time....Telephone pole included 🙂

When I am 9h on the island

1) me doing a peaceful NHS patrol

2) @Pavlic joining my TS channel and getting me into a police patrol

3) @Pavlic suddenly going on an RTU test which he succeeded due to him being a bad driver

4) me doing some more NHS patrols

5) me suddenly getting kicked for no reason, or connection, I'll never know

6) me going back on police patrol

7) hostage situation where I die as one of the last guys in

8 ) me doing an NPAS patrol with @Wayfarer

9) server crashing

When I am 9h on the island

1) me doing a peaceful NHS patrol

2) @Pavlic joining my TS channel and getting me into a police patrol

3) @Pavlic suddenly going on an RTU test which he succeeded due to him being a bad driver

4) me doing some more NHS patrols

5) me suddenly getting kicked for no reason, or connection, I'll never know

6) me going back on police patrol

7) hostage situation where I die as one of the last guys in

8 ) me doing an NPAS patrol with @Wayfarer

9) server crashing
Everything seems normal but your missing the part where a hobo crashes into you 😂

Back