What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Arma 2 DayZ Origins Mod

Xkan

Looking for people to form a group with on DayZ Origins. 

For those of you who aren't aware of what DayZ origins is it's essentially a hardcore DayZ mod focused on survival and base building it differs alot from stuff like Epoch/Overpoch as weapons are alot harder to come by and the base building system is very different to Epoch and the map used for the map is Taviana instead of chernarus (Honestly personally think Taviana is a 20 times better map than Chernarus) 

It has features such as new diseases, medical and vehicle skills that you can improve on through reading books and doing small ingame quests. The ability to reinforce vehicles with battering rams on the front and covering the windows and tires with wooden and metal covering in order to make it more difficult to take out vehicles. The base building is really good and you have alot of options but it's hard to get started.  

For those who are intrested but have never played DayZ origins or arma 2 DayZ in general i'd be more than willing to help and guide anyone who needs it. 

Requirements to play the mod: 
Own Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation arrowhead (Both games are cheap) 
Download the DayZ Origins mod launcher from their website and download the mod from the launcher (it's super simple) 

If anyone is intrested in joining the fun or need help installing the mod feel free to comment here or PM me on the forums or TS. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can join if you want I’ve players origns before could be fun however be prepared to die alot

Back