What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

24 Hours with ARAC Recovery

Philup

24 Hours with ARAC Recovery 

ngsGnwp.jpg

Getting ready to head out.

P5DOHXn.jpg

First job to deliver a fancy looking Hatchback to the Poseidon Offices, however before setting off, another call out from a civilian who took the bend near Kavala Pier a little too quick.

6jTIFgl.jpg

Managed to winch this offroad from the safety barrier , Another happy customer back on the road.

0i4sSbH.jpg

Heading towards Agios.

yw0zF3Z.jpg

Arrived at the Poseidon Offices , Customer very happy with his new car.

e8U3zyJ.jpg

Helping out one of our own on the return trip from Pyrgos.

5gdIeBL.jpg

Multiple cars needed to be recovered so called in the boys to get the job done. Damn Kavala is not a safe place.

DI7qMk0.jpg

Quick Fuel stop and a refreshment break at Kavala Fuel.

wgul4xs.jpg

Contract work from Altis Police -Working along side the Police Road traffic units recovering cars that are needed back at the Police Department for further investigation and forensics.

LPo6UbG.jpg

A morning commute didn't get off to a great start for one Civilian, We soon recovered his car from the ditch and had him back on the road in no time. ARAC can recover you car from almost anywhere!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All this is useful to clearing the roads from hobo vehicles and criminal scum, however you guys keep impounding my taxi from Kavala Square despite there being a blue sign stating taxi parking which allows up to 2 taxi vehicles to park at Kavala Square without disobeying the law.

Multiple encounters with officers of the law which I keep proving wrong and that if its trully not allowed; then the government should remove the sign. 

I love what I saw yesterday, the drivers worked carefully and professionally in tight spaces in a croweded Kavala Square to remove any road hazards. 10/10 great addition to the ARAC. 

I saw yous going around last night but how do you get the trucks?? I couldn’t see in arac area?

Back