What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rust Server

Nalurah

Hello everyone,

Due to summer boredom I have decided to bring back my Rust server. Over the past few days I have tested it with a group of people to make sure everything is working for you guys!

x5|Levels|Kits|Events|TP|Clans|Betterloot|Active Admins

Feel free to join!

IP: 192.154.227.147:28326

EDIT: Any RPUK staff member is there to relax and play and should not be bothered!

Last edited by a moderator:
This could of went on S2/S3 seeing there sat there doing feck all to save you some money!

Oh good idea! Saves me 9 euros a month 😉

Let's see if other RPUK people are interested, and if so we can do the move.

I shall go on and build a glorious stone house then throw stones at bears for the rest of the time

There's nothing better than the sound of cracking skull after you hit it with bolt rifle.

There's nothing better than the sound of cracking skull after you hit it with bolt rifle.
Whooaa..! That’s mighty aggressive - let’s focus on the more subtle and less combat-oriented aspects of the game. Friendly, friendly! And yes - I will wreck your skull given the opportunity 😎

Back