What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A very NHS wedding

Bodphrah

Citizens of Altis!

We would like to announce  that on Sunday the 29th of July at 9pm GMT will be the date in which Surgeon Bodphrah and Paramedic Erin will tie the knot , taking a little time out from the normal working day of patching up the roadkill of Altis for a happy union conducted by our  beautiful Mayor!

You are very welcome to attend, but please may we ask you not cause any trouble. We have been informed there should be a bit of a show during the event and an after party later on in the evening. 

Location :  The little church overlooking Kavala Bay south of Kavala PD ( coordinates 030125)

Currently looking for someone who can play music for the event @TNTManning?

We would like to like to thank @Pupss and @Sgt Steve for helping us with the  event thus far.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you on this happy day!

Stop the wedding! You can't have a wedding in Kavala, too many hobos. No. Do it in the red zone church. That way the wedding will have more of an explosive impact on people

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop the wedding! You can't have a wedding in Kavala, too many hobos. No. Do it in the red zone church. That way the wedding will have more of an explosive impact on people
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was not aware you did such things Norman? I usually just see you in the office where us plebs have no access 😞 If you can that would be grand 🙂
Norman is walking on top of an ambulance where he´s dancing and playing music.

Only if your looking for hobo clothes.

Yay! I assume you will be dumping any unsavoury types in the very near ocean then.
Shhh soon they'll be investigating us for hobo genocide 😂

Hopefully we wont have to poach hobo's at the wedding but to be safe we'll have the harpoon in the van. 😂👌

Need to get permission from MT to pull out speed boat minigun for protection at the wedding. 😀

The blushing bride has jet lag and will probably sound drunk at the wedding 😅 apologies xo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back