What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Revenge of the St Johns Ambulance Service

Dr Edgar the Dwarf

Whilst trying to nurse my white SUV to a petrol station to repair it, i was greeted by 2 lovely gentlemen with assault rifles. Immediately i came to the realisation that i am now a hostage, a bargaining chip incase the police arrived at the scene. With me now having guns pointed at me, and my GPS tracker inactive. @Larry The Mute smelled i was in danger, and with @Dat Sniper Thou quickly backtracked on the kore fuel road to see where i was. It didn't take them long to realise i was a hostage, and attempt to take the attackers out. Sadly, a 3rd assailant was in the bushes, and shot larry, and Dat now became a hostage as well. Luckily, Larry managed to call the many donors and partners of the SJAS, and a search was on for me. From there, i was loaded into a helicopter and taken to agios. Little to the attackers knowledge a white hummingbird was stalking theirs, this was infact one of the partners of the SJAS who had been tracking what had been going on (Thankyou again Andy). An attempt again to free me, ended when the attackers managed to shoot my rescuer. At this point the attackers knew when i said i had friends, it wasn't an idle threat. @Matt O'leary  and his group also aware of what was going on(Thankyou again)was also coming to Agios, along with Larry and co. The hostage takers decided there, to dump me and get out. But we managed to get a name- and we knew what the helicopter looked like. 

Fast forward an hour, they were found robbing Telos fuel with the same helicopter. 2 heroes in balaclavas took 2 of the assailants down and we arrived on scene, and i dropped the last one. The Masked men cannot be named for there security. 

2 of them bled out, the last was taken hostage and executed on HMS Insurgent.

"The St Johns Ambulance Service does not negotiate with terrorists"- Larry

https://gyazo.com/5f477cc62d339ee8ccd49e28fe3b5334 

https://gyazo.com/e31cbb0005f25f88dfcd5b77d91e8625

https://gyazo.com/f8bbad5753f40560886492f01b6f613c

Sadly we couldn't be there when you caught the criminals at the fuel station. 

If you ever need help just give the I.I.U. the call and we'll get you out of trouble.

😂 Okay i need to clear this up. 

Larry the mutes role play is a ferrel child. A ferrel child cannot speak and hasn't developed vocal chords to communicate language. So lots of people refer to Larry as an animal, and thats why i said 'smell'. At the time i had just crashed my SUV unluckily into a wall, and i said when Dat and Larry pulled over to laugh at me that i was going to drive my SUV with both of its front wheels gone to the Garage. They carried on there way down the road to kavala and i pulled in at the fuel station, and thus taken hostage. I told them prior to it id catch up to them in kavala, and when i didnt and went they couldn't pick me up on te radio and GPS they came back and saw the situation.

I can see why that looks shady but thats only through my metaphorical wording. Hope that clears it up.

Back