What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - James Gustavo - 27/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Gustavo

In-game Name
James Gustavo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (2.11 - By Jefke V on 25/07/2018))

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason I was banned was because I was exploting the in game garage system by teleporting my vehicles from Athira to Agios to speed up the process of my diamond runs.

Why should we unban you ?
For the past three days I have been contemplating about my mistake and I now fully understand why I was banned and thus I will not repeat my mistakes again. At the time I commited this I was not aware of this rule, I have now taken my time to thoroughly read and understand all the server rules. I am extremely for any trouble I caused and I really do hope I will get unbanned because I enjoy this server and community a lot.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Just to prove that you are now more familiar with the rules. I would like you to Quote me the rule you broke and then explain in detail what it means in your own words?

Just to prove that you are now more familiar with the rules. I would like you to Quote me the rule you broke and then explain in detail what it means in your own words?
The rule I broke is rule 2.11. Rule 2.11 is the rule that prohibits any form for teleportation to get somewhere or get something to a location faster, only way to use the teleportation system is when you get killed or are stuck in a position (you have to have proof that you were stuck). This rule also applies to teleporting vehicles through the in-game garage system. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So instead of doing what you were doing, what would you do differently ?

So instead of doing what you were doing, what would you do differently ?
I would drive from Athira to Agios. Using the garage system like I did is an unfair way to speed up the time runs takes and it is also extremely unrealistic which is something we do not want on the server and can ruin immersion. By teleporting your vehicles the chances of getting robbed are close to zero as you only have to take your trucks from the garage in Agios to the diamond shop.

Then we expect you to not do this again. 
Learn from this mistake.  

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back