What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

EAST ALTIS EVENT TRAILER!!

Ivhan Petrov

Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Everyone is welcome (Police) > Every Friday , 8 PM in the East altis command office.

Let me know what you think of the trailer 😄

Love it! Shame it's on a Friday though as it clashes with the Kavala Game Night too.

Looks absolutely epic mate - very nice ambience you managed to infuse into the video with your editing skills 🙏👌 Very nice mate.. Perhaps you’ll consider making a time lapse of you actually producing/editing a video like this? So a video about the process you’re going through making a video like this.. Would be cool to see 🙏🤟

Looks absolutely epic mate - very nice ambience you managed to infuse into the video with your editing skills 🙏👌 Very nice mate.. Perhaps you’ll consider making a time lapse of you actually producing/editing a video like this? So a video about the process you’re going through making a video like this.. Would be cool to see 🙏🤟
I second this, pretty good video my dude!
Keep up the good work.

Great idea!! Thanks alot for the positive reaction! I will be making a time lapse of my next edit , stay tuned 🙂

Back