What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Logitech G29 Wheel not working

Haywire

Escaped Convict
I was in York yesterday when I saw the logitech G29 + pedals looking at me through the window of CEX, "buy me" it whispered.

Of course, it doesn't seem to work properly. The pedals are fine and the buttons on the wheel all work, but the actual steering axis just does not work. I can't even calibrate it with windows. I use a 2.0 port and it's on the PS4 setting. One thing I did notice when trying to find a solution on the internet is that a lot of people talked about a power cable, I wasn't provided with one at CEX so I assumed it was simply USB. Is it supposed to have one?

Can anyone help me get this thing working? I've tried it on Eurotruck sim, project cars, beanmg and dirt rally.

If it’s the same as the G27 yeah will need a power cable to power the force feedback. 

Yeah ive got the same wheel as you and it does require a power cable for the steering axis to work, good luck!

If you install the Logitech Gaming software @Haywire it should show you everything that is installed and working. If the power cable doesn't sort it, ensure that you run everything through the software and it should be a simple install and boot with customised defaults for each detected game etc

If you install the Logitech Gaming software @Haywire it should show you everything that is installed and working. If the power cable doesn't sort it, ensure that you run everything through the software and it should be a simple install and boot with customised defaults for each detected game etc
I already have the software for my keyboard and mouse so I did check and everything appears to be working fine on there. It seems like a power supply will do the trick

Back