What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

ST Johns Ambulance Service

Pupss

People of Altis, this is your Mayor appealing to all of you citizens to donate to this beautiful group of people.
This people not only are here to help me but also all of the Citizens of Altis in need.
All of them know medical threatment and when the medics are not able to get there, they will!!
This people saved me in multiple situations so its time for me and also for the Citizens of Altis to help them!!
People of Altis this post right here was made to get donations so we can help this people get their equipment and keep up the amazing work they are doing, so if anyone want to help them feel free to put down your name and the amount your donating to this beautiful cause!!
ST Johns Ambulance Service deserves all of the best here!!

Mayor of Altis Pupss

https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=NimbleSmallGalagoBrokeBack&autoplay=false

Mayor of Altis Pupss - - - - 4 mil

Last edited by a moderator:
I will personaly donate half of my wealth (3 million pounds, yes I'm just a poor fish) to this cause!

Really amazing job these lads are doing, hopefuly more citizens decide to spare some change for beautiful emergency ambulance service.

As Commissioner of the SJAS i cannot tell you how thankful i am for this appeal and the already brilliant statements people are making for donations. The SJAS appreciates all the kind of comments, and without the great staff the service has i can say with complete honesty the service could'nt possibly do as good of job. Thankyou to @Dat Sniper Thou, @PC George, @Larry The Mute, @CaptainScrumpy and @medewerker. These people are an absolute credit to the SJAS. 

Thanks again. 

20 minutes ago, Pupss said:

People of Altis, this is your Mayor appealing to all of you citizens to donate to this beautiful group of people.
This people not only are here to help me but also all of the Citizens of Altis in need.
All of them know medical threatment and when the medics are not able to get there, they will!!
This people saved me in multiple situations so its time for me and also for the Citizens of Altis to help them!!
People of Altis this post right here was made to get donations so we can help this people get their equipment and keep up the amazing work they are doing, so if anyone want to help them feel free to put down your name and the amount your donating to this beautiful cause!!
ST Johns Ambulance Service deserves all of the best here!!

Mayor of Altis Pupss

https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=NimbleSmallGalagoBrokeBack&autoplay=false
We always appreciate donations however please don't make yourself bankrupt[SIZE=1.4rem] while doing so. 😉[/SIZE] 

Hey We appreciate the shoutout here is some little information

Donations can be made By souls,firstborns,paypal,American Express, Property, and hobo blood. all donations are handled by Dr edgar and purchases and expenses are logged within our documents for our investors to keep track off

I would like to personaly thank Mayor Pupps and the mayors office pr staff for giving heed to the idea of a video submission of a Donation Drive to help keep the Saint Johns Ambulance Service going that was made a few days ago....All donations made big or small will help the cause... Commissioner The Dwarf keeps all expendatures on record and the SJAS will redeem tax voucher in the form of brotherly love to all habitants of Altis....Thanks again Mr.Mayor and thanks for your time....Its much appreciated....Long live the SJAS.

My name is Whongcheng and I would like to donate 10 Mill to this amezing people They are rly taking care of the people and Dont let them die like the nhs Xd 

Alright, iam locking this at this point and we raised a total of 22 mil!!

Tomorrow lets meet so we can sort out this beautiful amount of cash for you guys, tell me when you are available to meet up!!

You are 100% a beautifull Mayor Mr. Pupps and we shall meet tommorow with Dr. Edgar 😁😁😁😁 Vote Pupps for Mayor......Pupps for Mayor !!!!!!! Lolllllll

Thankyou again, thats a terrific amount of money and it will be spent carefully to keep operations and our base going. 👌👍🏻 Thankyou for your appeal Mr Mayor!

As for the meeting, Kavala City Centre or Airport is fine with me at any point this evening. 👌

Im not really a Rich guy but I've been saved by Dr.Edgar many times, and I don't have much to spare but Im willing to donate 1-3 Mil, Give me a message for the Meeting place and the time.

Im not really a Rich guy but I've been saved by Dr.Edgar many times, and I don't have much to spare but Im willing to donate 1-3 Mil, Give me a message for the Meeting place and the time.
If you dont have much man dont worry about it. We've been helped by the police many times, to so we are even haha. Its appreciated but dont go out your way 👍

Back