What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

SOS Operation : clusterfuck

jase

so today SOS had a few important things we needed to have setled so we decided to start a large op  every had his gear and 15 mins later we all gathered in a cirlce for briefing 

good.jpg

Soooo while we were with such a large group we decided to make fun of the local blue and banana boys who thought they had some authority(they ended up doing 😞 )

we saw them along the road no more than a min later and decided to go for them  thinking we had them like rabbits in a whole they stopped on a field( laststand.jpeg ?)

20180730172941_1.jpg

It was not a last stand it was ambush.jpeg no more than a few mins later this happend RIP operation.....

ambush.jpeg.jpg

here you see me ''couragessly'' spectating from a safe distance

mission failed we'll get them next time 😉 .

i haven't asked for permission to post this  , so if you don't hear from me gen.faheem has planted his foot up my ass  and im in dire need of morphine ( gotta get my morphine)

i wanted to tag all the peeps but i couldn't find a lot of you so  don't judge : @Simon Ross @Cap @battybatbat7  @Soldierofgames

We turned up out of confusion as did our police friends probably 😂When someone parks a blackfish in a carpark by an airport? (Bit like British airways landing a 747 on the M4 near Heathrow) people get curious 😂

We turned up out of confusion as did our police friends probably 😂When someone parks a blackfish in a carpark by an airport? (Bit like British airways landing a 747 on the M4 near Heathrow) people get curious 😂
I was the one flying the blackfish xD I must admit my landing in the carpark was pretty neat! 😄 

I was the one flying the blackfish xD I must admit my landing in the carpark was pretty neat! 😄 
Dude how you even play on that lagg I don't know. I find it hard with 30 fps. Let alone your low settings and what ever fps you get. Respect. Also who fragged you lot?

i haven't asked for permission to post this  , so if you don't hear from me gen.faheem has planted his foot up my ass
tenor.gif

-Kind Regards

(SOS) Gen. Faheem

xmrQXpG.png

cK0obf1.png

General Faheem

Last edited by a moderator:
Back