What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

PC Dean Molay's Setup

Dean Molay

My PC:

Mainboard: Gigabyte X99 Gaming G1 Wifi Ultra Durable

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K

GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme (Recently Changed to Asus ROG Strix GTX1080TI O11G Gaming)

RAM: Gskill Trident Z 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz

SSD: Corsair Force Series MP500 120GB M.2

HDD : WD Green 3TB + WD Black Series 2TB + 1TB External

if you like the Case, Then the name is Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB 

photo.jpg

case.jpg

and the next one is 

GPU : GTX 980TI Gigabyte

CPU: I7 7700K

RAM : Gskill Trident Z 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4

SSD : Same as the other one

HDD : WD Blue 2TB

photo_2.jpg

My Headphones:

Music: Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphone 

Gaming : Logitech G430 & SteelSeries Siberia 650 Gaming Headset (no picture for that Steelseries I think you can see it in the Second PC Picture but it's smashed now soooo)

hmmmm.jpg

photo_5.jpg

hmmm I don't have better picture for that headphone 

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm I've just noticed that the second one looks like shit but it's not bad, its just the picture 

Why do you have a i7 6800K in your primary (I assume gaming) PC, then the i7 7700k in your secondary?

Man all that setup and yet all you do is find something to reply on every suggestion for the post count 🙂 @Dean Molay

( I'm just kidding with ya)

uggestion for the post coun
I know your kidding but it's true xDDD

Why do you have a i7 6800K in your primary (I assume gaming) PC, then the i7 7700k in your secondary?
I don't have money atm to change the first one but it's because the first one is old I have it for like 1y now (1Pounds=58089.61) so if I want to buy a new CPU it's gonna be 2.4Milion for me (soo I have to wait for the paycheck)

I don't have money atm to change the first one but it's because the first one is old I have it for like 1y now (1Pounds=58089.61) so if I want to buy a new CPU it's gonna be 2.4Milion for me (soo I have to wait for the paycheck)
Well the point I was trying to make is that the i7 7700k will almost definitely be faster in games, given it has a 4.5 GHz clock speed vs the 3.6 GHz clock speed of the 6800k, especially in a mostly single-threaded game like Arma. So i'm a bit confused why you have it in your second PC?

Back