What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Infinite loop on install

killersky

as you guys might know, there was a 3~gb update yesterday. i started downloading it overnight so it does not affect my daily routine, however this morning i found out it didnt install at all. like i didnt even click the install button. so i did it again and kept my eyes on it. during the download it suddenly jumped from 3.9 to 12.8 gb update which confused me alot.

after downloading the 12.8gb update it got stuck in installation for hours and started reinstalling the update again like it vanished.

this process is currently on its 3rd reinstall.

note: the reinstallation is automatic and i have not done it my self, my main problem is it getting stuck on 12.8/12.8gb (basicly done) to reset after again.

Had the same problem, turns out the drive it was installing to didn't have enough room, made enough room and began the install.

Had this a while ago man, clearing the whole cache and reinstalling arma worked for me. 1luv ❤️
ill check it out after this last install,

Had the same problem, turns out the drive it was installing to didn't have enough room, made enough room and began the install.
it is currently installing on my ssd with 60 gb free for usage. as far as i know arma 3 vanilla doesnt go further then 36 gb?

Back