What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Buying police equipment

Riz

Hello! 

I'm looking to buy some police equipment,

I'm currently looking for..

- Berets

- Black carrier rigs

- Spar 16's (Black)

Feel free to contact me if you're interested in selling any of those things, and i'm sure we can figure a price out! 🙂

Looking for an easy and cheap way to get Police equiment? Search no more! HERE's the answer you're looking for
Hi my name is Piliboef, I pressed on that link and I'm now a proud owner of all of those policey things and all that for nothing, it was a good choice trusting them with my credit card details

Hi my name is Piliboef, I pressed on that link and I'm now a proud owner of all of those policey things and all that for nothing, it was a good choice trusting them with my credit card details
Thank you for your positive review Mr. Piliboef!

I can confirm that this works a charm

Looking for an easy and cheap way to get Police equiment? Search no more! HERE's the answer you're looking for
I joined the altis police force and I am a proud owner of the RTU vest and the crumpets. The crumpets saved my life a lot of times, and it is really worth joining. Especially when fights happen when police only has 5.56 and the rebel 7.62. These are the best fights I ever had 😄

Back