What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Battle of Britain Event!

Nalurah

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Background info:
The Battle of Britain took place between July and October 1940. After many European countries had fallen to Nazi army, Germany focused his attention on Great Britain. A long series of aerial attacks and bombings took place.

Event:
On Friday the 10th of August at 20:30 GMT, the battle will take place over the salt flats in the Poseidon area. Participants of this event do not have to buy a border pass.
Participants will fly in caesars over the salt flats try to out fly the other planes but also to avoid the 50cals and other enemies on the ground that will try to target them.

Participants:

- 30 planes in total. Sign up by replying to this post with your name (and potential co-pilot) and RPUK ID.
- 10 50cals provided by the Poseidon Cartel. If you wish to be a driver or shooter on a 50cal reply to this post with info and stating that you want to be part of the ground troups.

PARTICIPANTS DOCUMENT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ywcL7zYEPeN_2OIwhtT1gPKYzEh0HBPoQWOrNMZAAeg/edit?usp=sharing

Rewards:
1st place: 5 million
2nd place: 3 million
3rd place: 1 million

Best ground patrol: 3 million

P.S. Apologies for the very professional video edit, my skills are a bit lacking in that department 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be in on the flying, RPUK ID 103960

Pilot: Filihut - 86494

Co pilot: none - .......

Ugandan airlines are going to win! You don't stand a chance

Screenshot_20180805-210745.png

Im in but I will die quick.

RPUK PID 16988

Quick question, will the planes be provided or must we bring our own?

I'll be there. Slawek RPUK ID: 180134.

I'm in, I'll get my rpuk id tomorrow, but my IGn is (SOS) Rct. Ralph RPUK ID: 133 123

Co-Pilot:(SOS) Rct. Jase  (told me on steam that hes not sue if he can make it but sign him up anyway)

Edit: I think the first screenshot of the plane on the knife edge was me attempting a low pass?

Back