What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

EAST WIND 270 - Street race event

L1L

PuNOBZC.png

This weekend i will be hosting a street race event, rules are simple and minimal.
After signing up i will match you with a random racer, i will give you a time when your race starts.
The location of your route will remain unknown and announced to yourself 10 min before the race starts via in-game message.
The final race will only be announced to the people who signed up for the race, if you want to be there you can ask them.
All mods are allowed, all LAND vehicles are allowed.

Races will take place sometime around the 8 PM restart Saturday with the final race on Sunday.
The entry fee is £400,000, winner takes all + 5,000,000 of my own hard earned cash.
Let me know if you want to partake by responding to this topic (one racer per car).

To spice things up I invite the Altis police force to try and stop this ''illegal street race'', give it your best shot...

/Yah boi, Jeep.

Racing-Flag-PNG-Picture.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back