What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Red Dead Redemption 2

SI Gordon Ramsay

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone else excited about this? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hoping it'll be out for the PC when it first releases.

I am pretty sure that even if it wont come to PC ill just go and buy a PS4 Just to be able to play it. The whole serie's is one of the best one's i have ever played.

I am pretty sure that even if it wont come to PC ill just go and buy a PS4 Just to be able to play it. The whole serie's is one of the best one's i have ever played.
I want to play the game so badly, but I am just not prepared to buy an entire console just for one game. 

I've been waiting for this game for a long time Gordon ofc I am i bought my ps4 just for this ma man 
I guess I'll have to watch the game on Youtube as I don't have a PS4 😞

Absolutely loved the first one. One of the few open world games I've actually completed.  No news on a PC release but I think they'd be nuts not to at some point purely from a revenue point of few.

Might start saving for a console now though as I reeeealy want to play this game!

If they do to this what they have done to gta online it’s going to ruin it 😞 don’t want to see a chrome horse with a mini gun on its head.

Back