What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Play's.TV Recording Ingame

Surrealz

Hi everyone, I am Surrealz.  Currently trying to get my Play's Beta to detect my Arma 3, so I can finally have evidence of things that happen in game... can't seem to get it to actually work, so far I've tried: Launch as Admin, add all the Arma 3 launchers I could find on my pc. relaunch steam. I don't know what else to try. I am out of idea's so I am asking this fine community.

Ive used plays for a while, try going into task manager and showing all apps that are running and end any plays.tv apps, then launch plays. Are you using automatic game detection or manual?

What is the general feeling, OBS, Plays, or Shadowplay; which is better?

plays for me at keeps wanting to update itself and then stops recording in game getting quite annoying. I'm prob going to move onto obs tbh

When plays released the beta they advised to manually remove all other plays software. 

I had to uninstall everything plays.tv and then reinstall it and it worked fine. Some audio/visual out of sync sometimes but okay for the most part which they are aware of. Saves having to edit a video in another programme then upload to youtube.

Also always open plays.tv before arma. 

Back