What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Supressors And Scopes

Pegasus

FOR SALE

7.62 Supressor (Black) x2 ; 500,000£ [Each]

7.62 Supressor (Sand) x1 ;  500,000£

5.8 Supressor (Black) x1 ; 100,000£

5.8 Supressor (Green Hex) x3 ;  100,000£ [Each]

LRPS Scope (Black) x1 ; 500,000£

POLICY

THE DEAL IS IN GREENZONE

MONEY FIRST

BID/BIN

BIN PRICE 3,200,000£

CURRENT BID FOR EVERYTHING: 2,700,000£

MINIMUM INCREASE ON BID: 150,000£

​

BID END DATE WILL BE UPDATED HERE

​

/ Pegasus

​

​

​

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
5.8 Supressor (Green Hex) x3 ;  500,000£ [Each]

5.8 Supressor (Black) x1 ;  500,000£
These sell at advanced for 150k, or less I think. You would have to make them less than 100k imo to sell them, as the 5.8mm weapons are also only at advanced, so people buying them will either have to own advanced or robbed Poseidon for then. 

Seems like someone's plagarising my prices and policies; too bad Banjo Jo is selling for cheaper. Hehe 🤨

These sell at advanced for 150k, or less I think. You would have to make them less than 100k imo to sell them, as the 5.8mm weapons are also only at advanced, so people buying them will either have to own advanced or robbed Poseidon for then. 
Is that some kind of rule you've made? , I mean Advanced Rebel is 10,000,000£ and to Rob a poseidon is really risky, the price is for the right people that don't own Advanced Rebel or know people that have.

Seems like someone's plagarising my prices and policies; too bad Banjo Jo is selling for cheaper. Hehe 🤨
What do you mean plagarising prices and policies, maybe pricies because IDK what 7.62 sell for normally and the policies are simple man, they're pretty obvious if you don't want to get scammed or robbed.

Is that some kind of rule you've made? , I mean Advanced Rebel is 10,000,000£ and to Rob a poseidon is really risky, the price is for the right people that don't own Advanced Rebel or know people that have.
^^and this doesn’t even make sense. How would you get hold of the weapon without robbing Poseidon or buying it from advanced as not that many people use it

So you sell the suppressors for a weapon you can only buy at advanced.... To have that weapon it will almost certainly be suppressed as a large proportion of people using that gun use it suppressed. Nobody in their sane mind would ever buy them off you, although I will happily buy all 4 off you for 400k, that way we both make/save money. 

I'll take the 2 black 7.62s for 500k each

Last edited by a moderator:
Back