What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Increase Server Slots [Suggestion]

More slots

• Total voters

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
People are whining about nonexistant lag and correlate it to the increase in slots, which is a bogus claim. I often see the server full and after trying to join the server for 10 minutes I decided to make this suggestion. I think that the slots should be increased to 200 slots for a start. If those German servers can handle it then so can we. With more players on the server more roleplay will take place and it will improve RPUK's ranking on the server list. 

Tell me what you guys think. 

For people with lower end PCs it could make the game unplayable, +1 from me

Last edited by a moderator:
People are whining about nonexistant lag and correlate it to the increase in slots, which is a bogus claim. I often see the server full and after trying to join the server for 10 minutes I decided to make this suggestion. I think that the slots should be increased to 200 slots for a start. If those German servers can handle it then so can we. With more players on the server more roleplay will take place and it will improve RPUK's ranking on the server list. 

Tell me what you guys think. 
you do realise the german servers can handle it because theres like no scripts that run on the server? am sure thats what christ explained to people at one point 

-1 the increased slots do make it lag, hense why myself and a lot of other people left. I have nothing against more players on the server, but only when the server can handle that many players. at this point id say lower to 135 where it wasn't so bad but still a few extra slots than 120 until the server can comfortably run at 160.

Huge +1, its all clientside. The germans can do it, why cant our 1 dev (sciencefreak)

Guys, check the subforum 🙂 You fell into my trap.

I feel like this would be a great addition to the state of the server

Yes I agree! Any lag you experience is client side and has nothing to do with the server. Just get a better pc kids

Yes I agree! Any lag you experience is client side and has nothing to do with the server. Just get a better pc kids
It’s okay, we’re still in early access so there is bound to be issues

Back