What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

AEGIS Protest - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexi

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/329923

BACKSTORY

AEGIS speak to [DC] Toshiro about the dangers of being unprotected and alone on the mean streets of Altis, whilst [AEGIS] Carl Robberts is driving to Kavala. He is intercepted by men demanding his clothes, weapons and dignity. 

The rebel forces in the area are quickly dealt with. 

AEGIS attempt then to have a chat with officers... words which then fall on deaf ears (and bullets), sadly. C'est la vie!

This is not the last one. 

EDIT: 

Officer clearly didn't understand what was going on. Poor guy:

3f9c5e5ecea6800b5ea5a9e5c56d22b0.png

Last edited:
I think he just wanted to get the one up on us, for whatever reason. Probably didn't trust us enough to have a chat either. It's a pity we didn't get into the vehicle faster, could've gotten away, had our chat and dropped him off.

So much pointless bloodshed.

What a joke. What happened to police being told to value their life huh? Realise he's a PCSO but still -_-
he waited until everyone else was preocupied, it's taught in the handbook to be constantly evaluating it, he took the risk in a coordinated attack from what it looked like from my bush ^_^

he waited until everyone else was preocupied, it's taught in the handbook to be constantly evaluating it, he took the risk in a coordinated attack from what it looked like from my bush ^_^
Hmm mmm.. I know your game ;)

All things aside though, I was taught to preserve my life where possible, don't make stupid mistakes and give in with 3 v 1. Is this not being taught anymore? Genuinely curious

There were 7 police officers who moved in on his position at the exact time that PCSO knocked out the armed rebel. We were more than capable of rescuing our fellow men without risking the lives of our own. Also its all fine and well saying that it's negotiations but when you suggest you are going to kill any police who you hear, negotiations are then off. 

Sigh if only AEGIS could talk to police once in awhile with some RP, come down to a gun fight again.

Hmm mmm.. I know your game ;)

All things aside though, I was taught to preserve my life where possible, don't make stupid mistakes and give in with 3 v 1. Is this not being taught anymore? Genuinely curious
If you remember from that segment if i took your mod 1 connor, i stated it was a server rule to not go 1v3 , it is still being taught, and we outnumbered aegis more than 2 officers to aegis member, all of this was calculated. the pcso struck as instructed, and timed it perfectly, as only lexi was near enough to do anything.

I was hiding in a bush and witnessed 2 persons aiming a gun at a poor civilians head, you then proceeded to the road from an ambushing point of view and knocked my officer down, I saw that as an hostile action, you failed to take his coms and he informed us of the situation, we surrounded you and I ordered my officer to knock one of your members out at the same time as we went in, you then proceeded to use the glitch restrain and kill him ( Good job, professional RP and all, you where simply butthurt) and your mates where also restrained and proceeded to shout: FUCKING FAIL RP., then combat logged. How was this friendly RP when you blocked a whole dammn road and pointed guns at my fucking officer, we have evidence enough to report all 3 of you, but I choose not to as I only want an apologize for wasting my god DAMMN time on you people. You won't get any "friendly RP" from me when you threaten and hold a gun point at my officer, you will get a bullet to the face instead, want RP? Text me in game and we can set up a nice date you and me and just stroll around selling peaches and cursing those apples.

That was said 100%. Also .. you were mentioning selling a SPC. That doesn't sound like a civil negotiation now does it? 

That was said 100%. Also .. you were mentioning selling a SPC. That doesn't sound like a civil negotiation now does it? 
Yer ignore Carl, as you can tell we reign him in with those ideas as that isnt what we are about and you heard lexi do that and say what she said instantly the moment he suggested that.

We was simply having a chat with the police, in order to educate them on how we want things to go, and show them what our goal is.

Not to harm anyone, kill anyone, take anyone hostage or shoot anyone, It was simply a chat.

I cant say this enough, you are pushing a group who wants to RP something slightly different away, and turning them into a group who simply has had enough and will start doing the same old same old that every other gang does. All we've tried to do it talk, spread our name and intentions. We trusted the PCSO to be un-restrained, everyone lowered there guns and lexi turned her back to him multiple times. Dont make us have to start restraining cops simply to RP with them without getting shot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hiding in a bush and witnessed 2 persons aiming a gun at a poor civilians head,
Not sure who you were referring to, I saw a guy running around but after being shot at by J!ZZ guys I imagine they were wary of his presence.

You then proceeded to the road from an ambushing point of view and knocked my officer down, I saw that as an hostile action, you failed to take his coms and he informed us of the situation
I had to knock him down as he was aiming at one of my servicemen (who, by the way, did take his comms)

you then proceeded to use the glitch restrain and kill him ( Good job, professional RP and all, you where simply butthurt) 
I have no idea what this "glitch restrain" is, I was failed to be restrained I believe? I shot at an officer as I had been directly assaulted. I am definitely not "butthurt", I have 10+ videos of happily being taken down to the station by other, more police and better roleplayer members of the police force.

your mates where also restrained and proceeded to shout: FUCKING FAIL RP., then combat logged.
He shouted this in Teamspeak, as you RP was awful. His connection then failed and I believe he has proof of this if you are making allegations. 

How was this friendly RP when you blocked a whole dammn road and pointed guns at my fucking officer
J!ZZ blocked the road, one of our members was actually being robbed and we dealt with those individuals, which you would know if you had read the post. As you can hear in the video, I tell my serviceman to lower his weapon and it is clear I am attempting to make a friendly environment. As your reading comprehension (and writing ability) seems somewhat sketchy I will not address any further points.

You won't get any "friendly RP" from me when you threaten and hold a gun point at my officer, you will get a bullet to the face instead, want RP? Text me in game and we can set up a nice date you and me and just stroll around selling peaches and cursing those apples.
I suggest your hold your life with more regard, I appreciate that weaponry and uniforms are easy for the police to acquire, but we actually take time and effort in making ourselves presentable. Please treat that effort with respect. I am happy to set up and RP date where we sell peaches, though I will refrain from cursing apples (DainMK is a good friend of mine).

That was another individual who misspoke and was reprimanded for doing so afterwards. 

Last edited:
Zippey man

Liverpool-meme-7-500x479.png

Chill out man seriously. While it's obviously an awkward situation we're trying to resolve, you f'ing and blinding at us like us doesn't give us a great impression of you. Why do you have such a hard-on for shooting people? Seriously you escalate every situation you're present at.

Zippey man

Liverpool-meme-7-500x479.png

Chill out man seriously. While it's obviously an awkward situation we're trying to resolve, you f'ing and blinding at us like us doesn't give us a great impression of you. Why do you have such a hard-on for shooting people? Seriously you escalate every situation you're present at.
Purposely posts something to provoke zippey and then wonders why he may start swearing. brilliant.

Purposely posts something to provoke zippey and then wonders why he may start swearing. brilliant.
Already started swearing while we attempt to have a mature conversation. Your force holds such double standards in regard to your general outgoing personality we're actually just sat in the teamspeak now just facepalming. We haven't done anything here to cause him to swear, we're merely trying to have a mature discussion. We COULD be douchebags and take this to a forum complaint and discuss with higher-ups why the PCSO still received backup when I've been told he had no comms, but instead we decided to bring it down to you guys, ie ones who were actually there, to try and see what your opinion was on the subject; and to see what actually happened (as there's clearly some confusion).

I can appreciate Zippey is clearly stressed out by the fact that somebody called out FAIL RP in direct communication, but I think we made it pretty clear that this was something intended for teamspeak, and merely confusion in the heat of the moment.

Instead, I'm having a Desk Sergeant rage at us in the thread, because someone's dared to have an opinion that opposes his beloved force. I don't think you guys realise JUST how well known you are for your awful manner here, we've had people come up to us and say they're actively avoiding using the forums because of behaviour such as this. Hows about you actually grow up and act the bigger man in these scenarios and have a mature discussion about it, rather than drag down your force's already questionable dignity. 

So yes, I will post that and take the piss. Time your force started taking responsibilities for your own actions on the forum. Just because you have a badge in-game, doesn't make you any more privileged than people here. Can't pull your weight and out-shout people here bud bud.

If you believe we have done anything wrong, i would encourage you to report us in the police complaints commision and in the report a player section. , i have the recording of my perspective, you have your recording, we can get an admin to decide, no point in the further dick measuring contests. it wasn't our lot that broke multiple server rules, but hey, if you don't want to escalate it that high, that's fine. The threats i got from "Carl" Pretty much said that's the way you will be doing this all, so that's fine by me :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back