What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

USEC - Private Contracting Work

The_Real_ScaR

2d0l92h.png

USEC - Private Contracting Work

​

As many of you will be aware, USEC has now been established on the island for some time. We are now offering the citizens of Altis our services by the way of contracted services. We are happy to take on any contract big or small and will ensure the contract will be completed with the utmost professionalism. We have already completed a variety of contracts for anonymous citizens & now we are extending our offer out to all. The contracts we can be hired for are detailed below;

·         Protection

·         Information Gathering

·         Assassinations

·         Delivery of  a VIP to a specified destination

·         Delivery of land cargo

·         Delivery of air cargo

·         Many more…

We are an organisation of highly skilled and disciplined operatives, if you reach out to us regarding a contract rest assured that contract will be completed in a timely and professional manner.

To enquire about hiring USEC for contract work please contact either of the following;  CPT.Stoker Or SGT.ScaR

Wait.. you serious? Really Scar? Really USEC?

I was literally planning on the same idea yesterday and wanted to discuss it in the meeting and publish it next week.

Well fuck!

Me and scar have been discussing this for a while now 😉 been working on the documents lol

hello i would like to order an assassination. please hunt down and kill the next person to reply to this thread. Many thanks

Willy 

hello usec

please assassinate Prob PC Lemon

will pay 200k 

@Peterr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back