What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

My Story

LayLis

I've been on the island for a while and some of you might know who I am but for those who don't, my name is LayLis I like to hang around Kavala I'm that Irish weirdo who always wears a golden helmet (Its actually just spray painted) and a white top with black jeans, I'm not like everyone else though. Most people on Altis want fame and money and will kill and rob for it while I walk around Kavala for the fun of it never worrying about money I often just give money out to hobos that ask because I don't buy expensive guns, half the time I don't even carry around a bloody pistol. The reason I do this is to show people that you can have fun and enjoy your life without all the murder and robbery and I need a way to show that to people so I use the GoPro on my helmet to constantly record what I do so when I have some fun times or good encounters I edit them and upload it to Youtube and I hope to have people take a minute to watch them and laugh and think "That does look quite good maybe I should relax and give it a go instead of being a big boy rebel" Of course I cant do much because I'm just a person I could try running for mayor but I really don't think I have what it takes for that, So if you do see me on the roads of Kavala do come up to me and have a chat I want people across the Island to know who I am and know that I'm not some rebel trying to take your stuff instead I'm just some Irish guy who wears a golden helmet to stand out in the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back