What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

This is how you do the indirect VDM

CST Saccar

Well I literally didn't see that coming. Also ... NPAS. Like RTU, but in the air 😀

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You have a nice RTC and before you know it a burning wreck lands on top of you. Never change, Altis.

What actually happened was the admins were all in admin cam like "Lets play a game, first person to drop a heli on someone and kill them wins"

Reminds me today at Advanced Rebel. I landed my Orca,went to help patient and i suddenly hear explosion and another one right after. This was the result,Ceasar flew into my parked up Orca. I blame u @MacDonald

Last edited by a moderator:
If I've told you once, then I've told you a thousand times: we don't use the NHS as bowling pins!

Reminds me today at Advanced Rebel. I landed my Orca,went to help patient and i suddenly hear explosion and another one right after. This was the result,Ceasar flew into my parked up Orca.
yo what happened to my mh9 

Or somtimes it hapens some hobos deside to land just infront of you whit no lights on  whiel you doing 200km/h and rushing in to the incident

Then you having another few victomes  and downed nhs member and then you getting flamed by some hobos that you are usles medic 

Last edited by a moderator:
If I've told you once, then I've told you a thousand times: we don't use the NHS as bowling pins!
Im telling you the staff team are just sitting there like "Yea spawn an orca lets see if it his them"

OMG wild birds in Altis are quite dangerous. They eat humans now. 

Back