What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

"Lannister" Group and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaF

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Jaime Lannister (Others as well)

Awaiting Bob [uNMC]'s input on the other guys. I haven't had any issues with them, but Bob has told me they are also doing it.

Time & Date this happened: 25/11/14 - 27/11/14

Description of what happened: It would seem the the "Lannister" group have little to no knowledge of the rules, they seem to just go round shooting people when they please. Ruining peoples in-game experience. I have only had an Issue with Jaime, but Bob is going to post here on his experience with the others.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, they are arrogant in-game and laugh at you when you try to explain the seriousness of the issue. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
More proof if needed: 
F3A6053C4300988F0D81632AE8E63E8EB68581E8

I can vouch for this post about the "lannisters" RDM'ing, i've had it 3 times within the hour, 1st time was at weed processing, i was processing my weed and i saw someone seeking around, so i scrolled on them and saw a name what happened to be someone called "xPole pinktoaster" within less that a few secounds of me spotting him i was shot by "Joffrey Lannister" witout any warning what soever,

so after about 1 hr i went to Athera and saw a person in a prison uniform asking for help so i stopped and told him to get in the car, he replied to me saying "I cant hear what your saying" so i stepped out of my car and told him "Get in the car", as soon as i stepped out of the car i was shot by someone called "Jamie Lannister", i feel that these people don't understand the rules what so ever and should be banned from the server, this is now beyond a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shhh... Steph is coming to deal with them...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2qwkoluledgks4g4wowc4cc48_1280.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back