What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

White missing graphics on RPUK

John Woll

So recently I returned but my graphical settings changed from what they used to be.
7+ months ago I got a constant 30-40 FPS on high settings and the game world would load in as soon as I would spawn. 

However recently I keep getting white missing textures everywhere and buildings remaining colored white and not being rendered in for a while even if I'm inside or right next to them.

I've tried all kinds of YouTube guides on getting better FPS and loading times and changing some other settings, mainly turning all texture settings to Very High (which gives me 40+ FPS).

Here are my specs :

Operating System
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

CPU
    Intel Core i7 2700K @ 3.50GHz    
    Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
    8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
    MSI P67A-C45 (MS-7673) (SOCKET 0)    
Graphics
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (MSI)    
Storage
    111GB Corsair Force 3 SSD ATA Device (SSD) -> Only for Windows.   
    2794GB Western Digital WDC WD30EZRX-00MMMB0 ATA Device (SATA) -> Games are installed here.

20180815193154_1.jpg

Picture of the white missing textures and low poly objects that last 2-10 minutes or occur randomly.
Picture taken at Kavala hospital.

Any suggestions on how to fix it / get more FPS and less lag spikes?
If you suggest that I buy new PC parts, what should it be?

*UPDATE*

u7uRSI0.png

Full 60 player TDM match with scripts running, doing 72FPS on Standard settings, bottom left shows my RAM at 7,32GB.

My game also stutters and struggles when I zoom in with a scope (ARCO bottom sight even) and when I get shot at or am shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LiL Jeep yes I have but as you can see, Arma 3 uses up nearly all of my RAM (8GB)

Also made changes to the .cfg regarding GPUdetectedframes ahead and GPUmaxframesahead

@LiL Jeep yes I have but as you can see, Arma 3 uses up nearly all of my RAM (8GB)

Also made changes to the .cfg regarding GPUdetectedframes ahead and GPUmaxframesahead
all i know is that arma 3 relies on you CPU more then anything else so check the available memory cash on that, if you are considering a upgrade then that's also where i would start. 

could also be worth checking your drivers.

I am working on purchasing new parts so I can make my own PC as of right now, it'll save me from long loading times and Arma III 2 FPS edition.

Back