What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Top Skenger, PFC K. Tigerforce [I], [ARC] Roberts - RDM, Poor/Low quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Triton

Your In-game name

Joshua Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Top Skenger, PFC K. Tigerforce , [ARC] Roberts

Date of the incident

15/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Poor/Low quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We had some people that were doing diamonds and they seemed new so after they left Poseidon lands I wanted to go make sure they were ok as I know lots of people rob diamonds. Upon arriving I find 1 of them to be ziptied with an armed rebel next to them who then runs to the vehicle and knocks me down as he tries to flee. I then head over to the people running diamonds and un-restrain the guy and tell them to leave the area as it wasnt safe. I then try to follow the HEMTT after an armed jeep shows up, as im driving away they say something to me that isnt understandable so I drive off, heading to the main road that goes to diamond shop. Once driving down the road Krepy starts to take fire by the armed jeep without warning, i turn around and inform the police of the jeeps. They then proceed to start shooting at our vehicles without saying anything, I then jumped out to run away as i feared a stray bullet may hit me, after i then return to my vehicle Krepy drives infront of me and is shot out of his vehicle by Top Skenger, he is then shot by Kempi. After running away from the vehicles the armed jeep then tries to shoot me, after they miss I then shoot them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5b74a6b35690f2f05b/rdm

(For some reason my mic audio is out of sync, not sure what has caused this.)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. 

Let's dissect this down for you, MacDonald initiated on your tires outside the diamondfactory, and no we did not rob anyone there and at this point I was just passing the Poseidon Checkpoint border, he then continues to chase you and by the way I was not shooting at you at all, I didn't shoot a single bullet, I was driving the second Jeep. 
You didn't have earplugs in hence why you did not hear the initiation made on your tires, the initiation was hot mic'd in teamspeak. 
You can also hear he says it twice as well, now I have no idea why I have been reported, yes I was involved in the situation but not once did I fire a bullet at you or initiate on you. 

Now in terms of what happened when the first bullet was fired you were fleeing from us so MacDonald and his gunner opened fire at you, as you can see me and Kieran are further down the road still trying to catch up at this point. 

In terms of reporting us for this "RDM" you didn't try to resolve it with us, nor did you contact us in any way to resolve this issue, why put up a report without at least trying to resolve it over teamspeak? 

If that was an “initiation” on my tires, why wait so long and then shoot the wrong vehicle? I didnt resolve as this wasnt the first time macdonald has caused a problem. U say that because i didnt have earplugs in that i didnt hear the “initiation”, well i did put earplugs in as u can see in the video. Im not arguing, ill leave this to staff leads i guess since ur staff.

Well why don't you come to TS and atlease talk about the situation? Or are you just not willing to talk to me because I am staff?

I dont mind talking about the situation but i wont take down the report as this is the 3rd RDM from USEC and 2 of those situations are from mcdonald. I dont care that your staff, that wouldnt stop me from talking to you. Im just fed up of situations like this so will let other staff deal with it. (As a side not im getting results tomorrow so probs wont be on)

Right but at what part did I "RDM" or failed roleplay? I was driving the vehicle and in no way influenced Kieran to shoot at you, so I have absolutely no idea why I have been reported for RDM. the only vehicle my gunner shot at was yours, give me a shout when you are free in TS, I am online practically all the time anyways.

In the words of DJ Khaled.

Another one.

So. We turn up at diamonds and see poseidon, I am curious as to what poseidon are doing so go down to have a chat, at the same time i hear a civilian shouting "that man robbed me" and i can only assume he meant you because you were the only armed guy around them and they were in ties.

I walk up to you and say "excuse me", but you ignore it and continue to go to your car, when you try and drive off i initiated on your tyres which was faint to you probably due to the comms and vehicles nearby, but i can still hear it in the recording.

We pursued your Quilin, something not easy to do in an MB4WD, until we caught up with you when you slowed at the police situation, where my gunner began to shoot at your tyres.

Heres the part you need to pay attention to.

When you had decamped, you used RAPID MOUSE MOVEMENTS (could be considered exploiting the arma movement system) to avoid any bullets that could have come your way, then pulled a gun, giving me full rights to shoot you. When you hop in your quilin i begin to shoot you but your desyncing mate gets in line with you and i hit him instead. I actually didnt even realise i had killed him till now because i thought he had died in the crash, which kempi can confirm because we had a little dispute on the ground where i was saying i didnt kill anyone, seems im actually wrong on that one, woops.

Also nice how he gave my location and weapon after he died. Metagame much?

As roberts has said, a resolution is usually the best option. But after that phatty rookbanger XL incident (which i had learnt from tyvm) i can see why you would be less inclined.

Im always up for a chat. - TOP SKENGER OUT

okay firstly like Roberts stated i was his gunner and as a result we were not there when the initiation was given now after looking at the video although an initiation was given ( from what i could hear on TS ) you may not of heard this and as a result thinking it was RDM and it also looks like you may have been to far away. My second point is you not coming to Teamspeak, I have always been a person for Teamspeak and talking other than reporting along with this if i am in the wrong then i always apologise for my actions.

If you wish to talk then contact me on Teamspeak i will come and have a talk and see the situations from both sides

which kempi can confirm
Can confirm that they did not notice they had accidentaly killed Krepy.

Whilst I am here I just want to note that I had no idea of what was happening and that I did not use the information that was accidentaly read out loud to gain an advantage as I already knew who shot.

I had no idea what was going on and when I got close I just see you shoot my friend Krepy which is why I snuck up and shot you and the LIM gunner after confirming he was involved. This is the reason I shot without talking first. Had you not killed Krepy I would’ve talked before shooting. Just wanted to clear up any possible confusion from my side if there was any

Can confirm that they did not notice they had accidentaly killed Krepy.

Whilst I am here I just want to note that I had no idea of what was happening and that I did not use the information that was accidentaly read out loud to gain an advantage as I already knew who shot.

I had no idea what was going on and when I got close I just see you shoot my friend Krepy which is why I snuck up and shot you and the LIM gunner after confirming he was involved. This is the reason I shot without talking first. Had you not killed Krepy I would’ve talked before shooting. Just wanted to clear up any possible confusion from my side if there was any
yeah. the info provided by krepy wouldnt have been used by kempi to find our location. Kempi did nothing wrong here but krepy did by giving the gun name and distance

yeah. the info provided by krepy wouldnt have been used by kempi to find our location. Kempi did nothing wrong here but krepy did by giving the gun name and distance
If u listen, all krepy says is “katiba from somewhere lol”, this doesnt make any difference as kempi found you anyway.

If u listen, all krepy says is “katiba from somewhere lol”, this doesnt make any difference as kempi found you anyway.
That isnt the point. Just because the information wasnt used doesnt mean he didnt clearly give tactical information while dead

I would like to point out that though you have shown that you are aware of the audio sync issue, it does make the first part of the video hard to follow, please do your utmost to get the bottom of this, so it doesn't present an issue in the future.

With that being said we'll first establish a vague timeline of what we can see from the video.
00:55 a masked player [later identified as Top Skenger aka Macdonald] from the Jeep makes a somewhat audible threat, that you later make reference to at
01:30 "What's happening with those guys with the LIM, cause I think they were trying to initiate on me but I was driving away" whilst checking behind you as you drive. 03:08 Another Poseidon Qui'lin driven by Krepy reports that he is being shot at (Off camera)
03:53 The original Qui'lin driven by Josh takes it's first shots.
04:34 Josh draws his weapon after decamping his damaged vehicle.
04:53 Josh returns to his vehicle and attempts to drive off, more shots in his direction. These shots fired from 'Top Skenger' kill Krepy. Krepy was killed by Top Skenger
05:00 Krepy "Katiba from somewhere lol"
05:24 Top Skenger was killed by Kempi Triton
05:39 PFC K. Tigerforce was killed by Joshua Triton / [ARC] Roberts was killed by Joshua Triton

So the takeaway from what I can tell given that video and the context provided throughout this report and subsequent conversations with is the following. 2 Poseidon Qui'lins driven by Joshua and Krepy respectively. 2 Armed Rebel MB 4WD's in Dark Green. 1 driven by Macdonald [Top Skenger] with the gunner of Lindley another driven by Roberts with a gunner of Kieran Tigerforce. 

Now that we have established the facts of the matter, now to get into the nitty gritty of the scenario by first eliminating Roberts from the report, as the second MB 4WD that turned up, furthermore having taken no part in the initial situation nor firing a shot due to being the designated driver of the vehicle, he simply drove round a weapons platform that you could argue was facilitating someone else shooting but that is far too much of a stretch in my eyes for any action to be taken against him.

I feel the initial contact between both Macdonald and Joshua could have been so much better, Macdonald had ample time whilst he was stood next to him staring into space with a mounted LIM pointed at Joshua to engage in some form of quality roleplay however elected not to do anything until Joshua was already moving off before taking any action which was audibly rushed to give just enough roleplay in order to facilitate shooting. As a representative of a whitelisted faction, you should be striving for the highest quality not the lowest bar as someone drives out of earshot. My next issue with this situation is that the armed jeep failed to maintain eyes on the Qui'lin, as Joshua was checking behind himself periodically throughout his journey, this is further evidenced by the fact that the MB 4WD gunner, Lindley initially began firing on the wrong Qui'lin driven by another Poseidon member that at this point had not shown any hostility. 

After all the aforementioned events witnessing one jeep laying into a Poseidon Qui'lin and not having the luxury of hearing the communications from the side of the armed jeeps, it is my belief that Kieran Tigerforce upon seeing the first jeep lighting up a Poseidon Qui'lin having heard the hotmic'ed "initiation" began firing and therefore is my belief that he hasn't done anything wrong except follow his gang who had already started shooting.

However @badtigerforce please bear in mind that you are responsible for every shot out of your weapon and although you had good reason to assume that the roleplay was of the quality expected, situations like these can cause problems where it might not have been so great.

As I mentioned above I expect better from a member of a whitelisted faction, given that you had ample time to provide better quality roleplay and instead stared into the deep abyss until Joshua tried to move off in a vehicle, @MacDonald will be given a warning for providing poor/low quality roleplay to be officially noted on Battlemetrics.

Lindley for failing to keep eyes on your target and instead firing at the wrong vehicle, that had received no roleplay, let alone a poor roleplay, you will be receiving a warning for RDM, again to be officially noted on Battlemetrics. 

As for Krepy, a reminder regarding the information you give out whilst down, you are again a member of a whitelisted faction and you are expected to act in a manner befitting of one.

Action taken

2 formal warnings, 2 informal.

Report closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back