What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Dest1ny - 16/08/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dest1ny

In-game Name
Dest1ny

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Nalurah

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Server disconnet & Breaking RP

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly I would like to say that I love your server and thoroughly enjoy playing here! I did not intentionally try to abort or disconnect from the server during any sort of player interaction and I apologise to the admins and players if I have caused any inconveniece. I've been having trouble with my Arma 3 the past couple of days for reasons that I have tried to correct. My game temporarily crashes once my FPS drops and I'm having to render so much activity at once. In an attempt to rectify this issue I have cleared my cache and reinstalled Arma 3. I tested my FPS on a couple Wasteland servers and I have not had the problem since my dimissal. I'm truely sorry for the problems I may/or may not have caused according to the ban info. I have only been playing Arma 3 RP for a short amount of time and do wish to continue my playtime on your server if you would allow me :). I have been through and read all of your rules and hope that you will consider my appeal. Thank you - Dest1ny.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@Dest1ny please find us the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rules in your own words and why we have that rule in place.

@Dest1ny please find us the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rules in your own words and why we have that rule in place.
Rule 2.5. The rule is in place to prevent people breaking RP and making sure that players are having the full legitimate experience.

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't fully understand, rather than put in minimal effort.

Can you copy and paste the FULL rule then explain it fully in your own words (hint, it should be at least as long as the rule itself); finally explain (in detail) why we have this rule.

Hint* You might also want to cover all the rules you were banned for.

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

My ban report from the server only states that I directly broke the rule (2.5) had there been any other rules broken they were not stated.

These rules are in place to prevent people from exploiting combat logging and unfair evasive tactics that are not authorized by the server. Combat logging and interaction logging are all against the rules and regulations of RP and the punishment is a ban. This server is a roleplay sever and structured in a specific manner so that there is order to the method of interaction. Any deviation from the roleplay agenda will result in a liable punishment given by the staff.

Now, if we put you in a similiar situation again. What would you do different ?

I would follow the correct RP scenario and play by the rules and regulations of engagement.

Well you combat logged? Instead of logging out? What would you do?

Instead of logging out in that specific situation I would put my hands up and await RP instruction.

We are willing to give you another chance, but you have broke two rules aswell.
The next appeal will not be pleasant.

Re-read the rules before you pop back on and welcome back.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back