What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Kavala Chronicle

Philup

Im considering  publishing a local newspaper , I'm thinking maybe  once a month depending on how well it goes. 

I have a little example to share  , this a very small example i just wanted to know if its something you guys would be interested in reading before investing a lot of time into this. 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19AgVoYvOpsF5hFz_caisrcwrvV-T8dhlOxFXKPTMTjk/edit?usp=sharing

Feed back very much welcome.

Going forward, as well as reporting on actual in game situations, I have a lot of ideas for stories , local classifieds , allowing people to send family/friends notices (birthdays etc) to be published. places for businesses and gangs to advertise etc.
Let me know what you think.

Cheers.

Looks pretty awesome tbh. I hope you keep going with it and make some more in the upcoming months.

Nice! 

Thats a 9 in English language paper 2 writing right there 

This looks really good, i hope you keep wrighting articles about situations that happen on the island!

Fantastic work with the Paper! And thank you for mentioning the Open day! We greatly appreciate it!

Im considering  publishing a local newspaper , I'm thinking maybe  once a month depending on how well it goes. 

I have a little example to share  , this a very small example i just wanted to know if its something you guys would be interested in reading before investing a lot of time into this. 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19AgVoYvOpsF5hFz_caisrcwrvV-T8dhlOxFXKPTMTjk/edit?usp=sharing

Feed back very much welcome.

Going forward, as well as reporting on actual in game situations, I have a lot of ideas for stories , local classifieds , allowing people to send family/friends notices (birthdays etc) to be published. places for businesses and gangs to advertise etc.
Let me know what you think.

Cheers.
I made it into the newspaper! Second page haha, that was quite a time at the border that day :)!

Looks Awesome, If you ever need a spare pair of hands, feel free to give us a shout 🙂

Thanks forr all the great feedback so far.

Better get to work on the next issue ☺

Nice! 

Thats a 9 in English language paper 2 writing right there 
What does 9 mean? is it like 9/10 or 9/9 or something, and also man, great work, it would be fun if you published news papers for each update as well, like a new helicopter is available to be bought or rebels are getting stronger by the day or something Great job keep going

It's the new GCSE marking system rather than A* - U it's now 1-9 soon to be 1-10 I believe. So what he means is like A* GCSE.
ok thanks, its weird that we have different kind of rating systems in different countries.

in Denmark we use -3 (not going to the test) 00, 02 (barely passed) 4 (average) 7 (little over average) 10( did pretty good) 12 (perfect)

Could I purchase ad space? To advertise a certain gang or service?
That is something we will be offering,  So yes.

Feel free to drop me a message with some details or if you prefer we can arrange to discuss it more in game.

I've started up my own photography business on the island recently, maybe I can provide you with the photos you need from time to time.

I've started up my own photography business on the island recently, maybe I can provide you with the photos you need from time to time.
We would be very interested in viewing some of your work and maybe showcasing your business in the near future in our newspaper, 

Also if you manage to photograph something interesting that has a story to it, we would be more than happy to pay you an agreed fee to use your work in a news article.

Best of luck with your new business sir.

Back